Senior Product Marketing Manager – Business Products
We’re looking for a stand-out Senior Business Product Marketing Manager to join the team in our London office.
We’re building a world-class product marketing team to own the launch and adoption of TransferWise products across global markets and we’re looking for a stand-out Senior Business Product Marketing Manager to join the team in our London office.
Founded in 2011, TransferWise has over 4 million customers and moves over £2 billion every month. The business product is one of our fastest growing, and we’re looking for an experienced, energetic Senior PMM to take it to the next level.
The suite of business products includes a powerful API for enterprise customers, a multi-currency account and debit card for businesses of all sizes, and a payment solution for SMBs, freelancers, and ecommerce players. But there’s more still to come.
The Senior Business PMM will own the go-to-market strategy and ongoing adoption for all our business products. You’ll help define the information architecture, and own the messaging and content for business products on-site and in-product to make sure every TransferWise customer understands the value of our business offerings. You’ll run new product and feature launches worldwide, working with regional PMMs to help us structure and grow business product marketing functions across the team.
You’ll initially focus on our SMB product offering, but also work with other business product and business development teams to help scale our existing products and customer base. You’ll get support from a group of talented marketers embedded in other product teams in TransferWise, and travel between London, New York, Tallinn, and Singapore offices to collaborate.
If successful, your role will be the foundation for building the business product marketing squad within the product marketing team. You’ll lead and mentor juniors within the team and gradually build a group of expert product marketers to blow the roof off business growth. With the right mindset and drive it’s not an exaggeration to say the sky’s the limit as we scale our business products worldwide. So if you’re an energetic, motivated, all-rounder who’s up to taking on the challenge of growing one of the most exciting fintech products in the business space, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Own the go-to-market strategy, campaign planning, and execution for global launch campaigns for new business products and features
- Develop and refine the value proposition, messaging frameworks, and positioning for our business products across all markets and use cases, together with a marketing copywriter
- Work with central marketing teams to deliver a consistent message across all channels and contribute to accelerated growth
- Produce high quality marketing assets including case studies, white papers, webinars, social media, landing pages, and video
- Collaborate with engineers, marketers, analysts, copywriters, designers, SEO, sales, product managers, compliance, legal, and more to deliver on product marketing tests and campaigns
- Embed yourself in the global Product and Business Development teams across New York, London, and Tallinn, and work with them to understand and support our rapidly growing customer base of different businesses
- Run customer insight programmes, user testing, research, and competitive analysis
- Deeply understand our product suite, the product fit for different types of customers, and how customers find us; stay on top of where our products are heading
- Gradually take on a leadership role, coaching and mentoring juniors in the business tribe to become expert PMMs and build a squad around you
- Be personally responsible for helping TransferWise transform the old, stodgy B2B payments market and make TransferWise for Business the go-to solution for companies of all sizes
What you’re like:
- You have strong experience in product marketing for a B2B tech product
- You have experience launching new business products or features with proven success
- You’re creative and also highly analytical; you use data as a crucial part of decision-making
- You have strong technical skills, can execute on campaigns and product marketing tests, and can express your results with data science and statistical significance
- You have exceptional written communication skills; you know how to hone a message and communicate clearly with customers and company stakeholders
- You’re customer-focused, empathetic, and know how to figure out what our customers care about. You’ll gladly hop on the phone or meet them for coffee, anything to figure out how to make their lives easier
- You’ve worked in finance, consulting, technology, started your own company, or done something else that was challenging
- You thrive with autonomy and independence, and enjoy working in a complex, technical industry
- You love a good challenge, and the prospect of a high-pressure, fast-moving project motivates you to excel
- You have experience leading direct reports and can demonstrate your ability to get the best performance out of your team
- Our teams are located around the world, so you’re excited about occasional travel
- Above all, you want to be part of growing TransferWise exponentially
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Please note: We cannot provide sponsorship for this position.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our London office
You can find TransferWise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.