Product Manager / Senior Product Manager – Business Reporting & Activity
We’re looking for a Product Manager / Senior Product Manager to join our scaling Business Reporting and Activity Team in London or Budapest. The role is a unique opportunity to grow as a product manager and to join our mission to make money without borders instant, convenient and eventually free for millions of people across the world.
Your mission working on Business Reporting and Activity:
TransferWise helps small businesses save time and money as they send, spend and receive money around the world. To small businesses, spending less time managing their money gives more time focusing on growing their company. We have invested in our experience to make moving money as simple as possible but as we scale towards larger businesses and more offerings there is much more we can do to help businesses get a clear picture of their finances and activities on TransferWise.
TransferWise has already done a lot helping small businesses and they now represent a substantial proportion of TransferWise’s overall user base and growth. Your opportunity in this role is to continue our growth by deeply understanding the reporting and money management needs of our businesses and work with our team of engineers and analysts to solve their problems.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- You’ll be talking to our customers and performing qualitative / quantitative research to deeply understand their needs and problems
- You’ll work side by side with your team in the delivery of features enhancing our Business Account reporting experience; solving problems from design, scoping, prioritisation to selection of solutions
- You’ll identify and track the impact that your team’s work has had for our customers
- You’ll construct an impactful vision and roadmap for TransferWise’s offerings to help businesses with their reporting and cash flow tracking
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your path to impact – we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen
- Once travelling becomes safe again, you’ll have the opportunity to travel and work with our teams in Tallinn, London and New York as well as meet various partners and organisations when needed
- Grow and inspire your team to get closer to our mission
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal
A bit about you:
- You are a seasoned Product person (2-3 years+ product management experience) with experience of shipping products that customers love
- You have empathy for your customers and can quickly identify the problems worth solving, explaining your rationale with data (rather than assumptions)
- You’re not afraid of learning skills you don’t know yet to unblock yourself and your team. You don’t stick to a “by the book” product manager definition. You simply get it done.
- You understand technology and how to build products well enough to be able to help your team move fast and prioritise tech debt and bugs versus building new features
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Stories from the Product team
From the blog
Explore our London office
You can find TransferWise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.