Analytics Lead – Business Tribe
Analytics Lead We’re looking for an Analytics Lead who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to partner with our Business Product teams and help drive data-driven and innovative growth decisions. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to build and lead a team of analysts in delivering value to our Business customers through building the next-generation of products that meet their needs. You’ll work closely together with product leads, engineering leads and design leads to bring your insights into real change for our customers and help drive our mission!
Office: London, UK
Salary range: GBP 70-90K yearly gross based on experience and interview outcomes.
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Stock options in a profitable company
- Relocation support
- Generous parental leave
- Pension scheme
- Paid sabbatical
- Loads of development opportunities
- Sports and wellbeing compensation
- A fun work environment with social activities and events
- The opportunity to work with super smart, curious people
We’re looking for an Analytics Lead who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to partner with our Business Product teams and help drive data-driven and innovative growth decisions. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to build and lead a team of analysts in delivering value to our Business customers through building the next-generation of products that meet their needs.
You’ll work closely together with product leads, engineering leads and design leads to bring your insights into real change for our customers and help drive our mission!
At TransferWise our mission is Money Without Borders – instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free. Specifically, for our business customers we aim to be the international banking solution for small businesses, and a platform for larger businesses and banks. As the Analyst lead in this space, you will grow a team of analysts to build products which support our mission and ensure delightful experiences for our customers.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- Support and develop the analytics function within the tribe, lead ~3-5 analysts and eventually grow the team to ~10 analysts
- Create structures to improve analyst cohesion and collaboration
- Hiring and on-boarding of new analysts to the tribe
- Review and Guide analysts’ in their work across the tribe ensuring rigour and timeliness
- Contribute to overall analytics strategy, ensuring that the Business tribe data and insights are discoverable and leveraged
- Support and develop the data and reporting for the tribe
- Ensure a smooth partnership between analysts and product teams in the tribe
- Partner with our Business tribe leadership team to help them drive the priorities for the tribe and build conviction through data
- Identify opportunities on how to use data, insights and advanced analytics more powerfully to automate and optimise our processes and solutions
- Collaborate with designers, help conduct user research to optimise the flows and contribute to future roadmap
- Develop deep understanding of the multiple funnels users go through while using TransferWise, and the various factors that impact them, being able to articulate changes in product that might improve conversion
- Optimise how we communicate our product on our Website/App, so that customers can easily understand how TransferWise can solve their problems
- Develop a framework to better understand use cases specific to business customer segments and help develop features that fulfill their need
- Contribute to, own, create, track OKRs for your Product team(s), keeping them accountable throughout the quarter
A bit about you:
- Proven track record and experience in practicing analytics preferably in a product organisation with demonstrated leadership experience – you have led and scaled a team of Analysts
- You are passionate about product development and have a strong product intuition
- You have a strong track record of applying quantitative analysis to see beyond the numbers, generate actionable insights and drive the adoption of your proposed changes in product by influencing stakeholders
- You are experienced with user behaviour tracking with previous experience of Mixpanel / Amplitude or similar solutions.
- You are experienced at structuring and measuring experiments, including A/B testing and are comfortable providing guidance on topics like statistical power, sample sizes, significance and are able to make strong, data-based recommendations to product teams
- You’re highly proficient with database, analytics and visualisation technologies (we use Snowflake, Looker and Python)
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously and with teams located across our offices. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, prioritise your focus based on impact, and are able to own a project from start to finish
- You can take complex, fuzzy problems and boil them down into concise and actionable insights
- Your comfortable partnering with senior leaders bringing to fore a well-informed point of view and an ability to influence decision-making
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Stories from the Analytics team
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.