Recruitment Coordinator (fixed term contract for 12 months)
Recruitment Coordinators are vital for our recruitment team to be able to function and the business to be able to grow. We're looking for someone who is ready to come and help with the challenge of supporting us to hire 750 people in the first half of this year!
TransferWise is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. And it’s not just our business that’s growing fast, our people and teams are growing too!
We're looking for a recruitment coordinator to join our high volume recruitment team based in Tallinn. This role will start with a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to convert to a permanent role after the first year.
Your mission will be to provide excellent administrative support to the recruitment team and the operational teams we support across Europe. Our candidates are at the heart of what we do, so you’ll help our hiring teams to ensure they have an amazing experience during the hiring process.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to our Recruitment Team:
- Posting roles to our career site and job boards
- Scheduling interviews, managing our AI scheduling tool, and communicating with candidates and interviewers if things need to be shuffled around
- Setting up candidate assessments in the hiring process and following up on completion
- Setting up hired candidates and completing other administrative tasks on our HRIS and ATS systems (Greenhouse and WorkDay)
- Keeping an eye on our hiring processes and ensuring these are as fast and smooth as possible, for both the candidates and our teams
- Actively participate and support the global Recruitment Team and your fellow Recruitment Coordinators
- Support other Recruitment and People Team initiatives where required
- You’re experienced. You’ve worked previously in recruitment or human resources before and you’re tech savvy, with some understanding of how HRIS and ATS systems work and can master new systems quickly – experience as a Recruitment Coordinator would be excellent, but not required
- You have exceptional verbal & written English skills – Candidate communications are a big part of this role (any additional languages are always welcome!)
- You're organized. You're methodical in your approach and prioritization, with a solution-oriented mindset and a strong ability to multitask. Your lead will help you develop and remove blockers if they can, but they won't stand over your shoulder, trusting you with the autonomy to deliver your best work however you see fit to manage your tasks and meet your obligations
- You're cool under pressure. You take charge in challenging situations and you keep your composure if things get tense – a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is where you thrive
- You can handle repetition. Some of the key aspects of this role are repetitive administrative processes which require immaculate attention to detail
- You're a team-player. You're straight up and honest, seriously. You're able to own up to your mistakes and you follow through when you say you will. Most importantly – you understand that having a great working culture is everyone's responsibility, so you treat everyone with respect, you always give a helping hand, and you let our values guide you
- You're growth-oriented. You understand that an open feedback culture is there to help you learn and grow. You crave information and love learning new things. When you disagree, you challenge ideas, not people
- Finally, you’re located and legally authorised to work in Budapest
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an Impact – You’re not just a number here… you’re often the first point of contact for our candidates and as a helping hand for our hiring teams. We're all about intellectual curiosity, growth, and a solution-oriented mindset, because after all, this isn't just a job to us!
- Be Yourself – We’re looking for team members who have friendly personalities that are fun to work with! We're a data-driven company and we all have performance metrics to maintain, but this is a collaborative effort and you’ll be supported as a whole person every step of the way. We're not interested in drama, only good Karma!
- Work Globally – Our customers are all over the world and our team members are just as diverse. We're 2200+ Wisers strong, with over 70 nationalities working in offices from Tampa to Tokyo, and several places in-between. Our customers come first and we make no compromises on this, but we also take care of our teams, while leaving ego at the door!
- Grow – This is an admin heavy role, with lots of repetitive tasks… but if you’re excited about working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and disruptive environment that will get you out of your comfort zone, you’ll have plenty of room to learn and work on all sorts of hiring and People Team initiatives – whatever the mission, we get it done!
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our Budapest office
Architecture straight out of a fairytale, unrivalled hospitality and a commendable love of paprika… our office in 'Angel Land' awaits.