We’re looking for a Recruitment Operations Lead to help us scale our global teams in new and existing markets. Reporting to the Head of Recruitment & Employer Brand, this is a unique opportunity to bring your ideas and expertise to one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe, defining the vision, delivering the plan and leading the team.
At TransferWise we’ve doubled in size in the last 18 months to 2400+ people globally and we continue to grow at breakneck speed. Ideally you’ll be based in Tallinn, but open to travelling to support our offices and teams based in Europe, Asia and the US. You’ll receive a competitive package plus generous stock options, private healthcare, flexible working and other benefits.
- Build the function. We currently don’t have a centralised team to support our recruiters, sourcers and coordinators
- Implement rigour in how we demand plan our headcount growth, so we can scale in a sustainable way
- Ensure that we’re using our current recruitment systems maximally and then scope future tools to drive efficiency
- Own the planning process across in Recruitment, shaping the best practices so teams can be efficient = spend less time planning and more time hiring
- Improve the cross-team tools that we use to plan, measure and communicate
Some of the immediate challenges you’ll help us solve:
- We need to build and develop our approach to workforce planning across TransferWise. In partnership with FP&A, you will create all templates, tools and communications
- In partnership with People Partners & People Development. You will help to drive rigour around workforce planning and the effectiveness of our operating models
- In partnership with FP&A build cost and time models around future skills, FTEs and costs associated with probable future business scenarios
What you’re awesome at:
- Prioritisation: with the freedom to define the vision and the responsibility for making it happen, you’ll have owned and delivered end-to-end and successful annual hiring cycles
- Building and scaling teams: you’ll have worked in a tech or product focused company that has scaled to 1000+ people fast
- Relationship building: you’ll use your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude to connect the dots across our business bringing everyone on board with your vision
How others describe you:
- Calm and focused when things are hectic and ambiguous
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.