We are looking for a Finance Internal Systems Specialist to join our fast growing Finance Team in London. Wise is rapidly expanding globally, creating new products for consumers and businesses, as well as expanding into new jurisdictions. This is a unique opportunity to support a bigger finance team, alongside the Finance Internal Systems Manager, for all proprietary Finance systems like ERP, Vendor Invoice Handling, expense report handling, forecasting/reporting tools and others.
- The goal of the Finance team is to ensure timely, reliable and useful financial information to run our business. This includes accounting, financial planning, fulfil our legal obligations such as paying taxes and keep regulators, investors and other partners reporting up to date.
- You will work with the Finance Internal Systems Manager, system partners, analysts, accountants and controllers to ensure they have all the required systems, integrations and processes in place to maintain efficient processes that adhere to the group risk and control matrix.
- Interrogate and analyse current systems and processes – work closely with the wider finance team to understand how best to meet their needs.
- Work with our systems partners, to have independent relationships to gain efficiencies for the wider Wise team.
- Heavily focused on how we can automate and scale our Internal Finance Function.
- Support Wisers for all aspects of their systems needs.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Work in an international Finance Team and learn a lot about the Finance area, fintech and driving financial sustainability of a fast growing company and maturing the finance function into an increasingly efficient and controlled environment.
- Work with our ERP, workflow and reporting system development and integration with a number of our financial systems.
- Participate in onboarding of new awesome tools and systems (including potential change of ERP solution after some time).
A bit about you:
- Partner relationship – You know how to work with 3rd party software providers and how to ensure that they are able to deliver what is promised and expected.
- You are able to speak technical and finance language. Since you will have to work tightly with accounting, controller, finance product teams as well as with external partners, it is imperative that you can communicate in the language which is understandable to different parties.
- You love to get things done. You make things happen instead of wondering why things happened. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take responsibility. We do not hire people just to manage other people. We expect you to deliver results directly.
- You are a quick learner. You don’t need all of the hard skills to snag the role, but you need to show us you’re dedicated to master them quickly:
- Detailed knowledge of ERP systems, preferably Navision
- Business analytics tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Anaplan)
- Principles of accounting and financials and their processes therein
- You are willing to travel to Tallinn, Estonia and potentially other TransferWise offices.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.