At Wise, we’ve got a clear mission — money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives.
We’re looking for an IT Infrastructure Specialist to help support our existing services, tools and infrastructure, as well as make sure they’re secure and fit for the job. You will also have a chance to onboard new tools and learn to manage them regularly. Your work impacts everybody in the company, directly or indirectly.
The role is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. With 10m customers, we’re already moving over £5bn a month and have over 30 people in our internal IT teams spread across the US, Europe and Singapore.
What you’ll be doing
As an IT Specialist, you will help support existing platforms, help our IT Support teams across the globe and onboard new services where needed. You will also be closely working with our security team to respond to any incidents, manage devices and be a technical support specialist across a range of aspects of our internal infrastructure.
The IT Infrastructure team works with our IT Support, IT Access, IT Automation, Security and other operational teams to configure new services, update and upgrade existing infrastructure, and make sure that the rest of the company gets to move without obstacles.
- Remove blockers for the IT Support team where needed.
- Improve, modify, update any of the internal tools or platforms you’re responsible for.
- Document your areas and train others in your team in your tooling
- Make sure that our infrastructure makes others’ lives easier.
- Configure new platforms and tools, to make sure they’re set up correctly and securely.
The experience you’ll need
- You’re a learner – new projects, new tools, new services mean you get to learn.
- You’re self-sufficient and resourceful, you like finding out answers to your problems.
- You love technology, you keep yourself up to date about changes and how they affect you and your work.
- You’re able to work under pressure.
- You love helping people and finding the best tools.
- You happily share your experiences and knowledge in the team.
- Experience with IT tools or an IT background is a huge bonus. But if you’re a tech-savvy learner with complementing skills (eg scripting), you’re welcome to apply.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our New York office
A space as unique as the city. Here you’ll enjoy a full slice of Wise as we build the new world of money.