Senior Technical Recruiter
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our growing team in London. Working alongside the Engineering Recruitment Lead you will have the chance to take part in building the team culture and to have a massive impact on shaping our engineering recruitment team.
The role is a unique opportunity to identify and hire the best talent across the globe and help our Engineering Organisation and with a core focus on our platform engineering team to scale in multiple locations to enable Wise to achieve our mission helping millions of people to move money without borders.
You’ll receive a competitive package including generous stock options and private healthcare amongst other benefits.
- Help us scale our Engineering Organisation over the next few years so we can help more customers save money using Wise
- Build world class recruitment flows alongside the hiring teams with strategy and process at the heart of data driven decisions
- Build long-term relationships with talented people and guide them through a seamless end-to-end recruitment process, supporting them every step of the way
- Give our candidates an awesome experience, even if they weren’t successful (you never know, the perfect role might come up later), and build a strong talent network locally and internationally
- Define the best way of sourcing globally to attract the best engineering talent from around the world
- Work closely together with our Employer Brand and Marketing team to set up recruitment marketing campaigns, and organise various events
- Partner with our hiring teams to support them through their hiring initiatives including on-boarding, talent mapping, salary benchmarking
- Use data to figure out the blockers to hiring, communicate how these can be achieved and continually optimise the process to make sure it is globally scalable
- Collaborate with the wider People team so contracts, visas, background checks and on-boarding happen like clockwork
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success – you’ll have the freedom to define the vision and the responsibility for making it happen
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand that everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen
- Travel to work with our teams in London, Tallinn, Budapest, Singapore as well as meet various partners and organisations when needed
- Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude
A bit about you:
- You are an experienced Recruiter with a proven track record of success recruiting for tech roles, preferably within the infrastructure / platform space
- You have a network of trusted contacts and measure success in candidate satisfaction
- You’re a great sourcer who finds joy in sourcing for the best people for your hiring teams and you have creative ways of finding potential talent
- You don’t get scared when you hear terms like Boolean search or X-ray and you find your way around sourcing on various platforms
- You are ready to go beyond sourcing candidates and managing the interview process and look at the bigger picture – you can spot great candidates who’ll fit with our culture not just those with the purest skill set
- You are an adaptable self-starter – someone who can use their own initiative to keep things running at pace and won’t wait for answers
- You feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and an ever-changing environment
- You are a creative problem solver. A tricky niche role won’t get you down. It’s a challenge that just spurs you on to find a new approach and try something new. You're curious and get a real kick out of learning different skills
- You are a confident communicator and influencer, comfortable talking to people of any level, whether it’s in person, on the phone or in writing. You understand how best to adapt your approach to your audience
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- You’ve worked in or recruited for a startup or high growth company before
- You’ve got a background in product, tech or analytics recruitment
- You’ve experience in in-house recruitment
Some of your benefits:
- A competitive salary including stock options as we’re building Wise together and want you to share in the success of a $5 billion company on a mission
- Flexible working as success isn’t measured by the amount of time you spend in the office so work out what works best for you whether that’s different hours or working from home.
- A sabbatical: After 4 years everyone has the option to take a 6-week sabbatical with £1000 spending money.
- Alongside tangible benefits like stock and sabbaticals here you’ll do so much more than fit into an existing system. You’ll help take Wise to the next level and have fun along the way with team lunches, company away days and of course… office dogs!
Interested? Read more:
- The growth of Wise and what’s next for us
- When it’s not just a job: Career development at Wise
- How we work: a practical guide
- The value of stock in a growth company like Wise
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.