Creative Design Lead
We’re looking for a Creative Design Lead based in London. This role is an opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, by delivering memorable and eye catching marketing content. Our goal is to educate audiences who would likely have not used Wise and explain how the product can solve their problem, and help save millions more people money.
Wise is looking for a Creative Design Lead based in London.
This role is a unique opportunity to help millions of people save more money, and impact on the Wise mission — to build money without borders.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. And our customers can now also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s most international account.
Your mission is to level up Design in our in-house Creative team, leading a talented team to deliver eye catching, engaging and delightful content across all our marketing channels.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing within the Brand and Creative team
- Wise is different – with a unique product and a unique mission. It’s your role to help tell the world all about it!
- You’ll build, lead and coach a team of designers to do great work across our launches, campaigns and other marketing efforts.
- You’ll use your art direction skills to level up the quality of the work, and make sure everything feels like Wise
- You’ll collaborate with Wisers from across the business to deliver impact
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a tight knit cross-functional team
- Work on exciting international campaigns and feature launches
- Get close to customers, and learn through data what really meets their needs
- Lead, and inspire other designers, and help them grow their impact
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal
- You’ve led designers to deliver Creative work before. You have a strong portfolio of high-impact, consumer-facing work
- You give clear direction and actionable feedback, which empowers designers to make the work better. You get hands-on when needed.
- You’re strategic and outcome-focused, understanding not just ‘how’ but ‘why’
- You’re analytical, you understand and use performance metrics to iterate on designs
- You’re ambitious and love to push boundaries, challenging and inspiring people around you to create something truly great.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
And because diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
See what the design team has been up to here: https://www.instagram.com/wisedesign/
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.