Wise is looking for a Lead Brand and Creative Designer in Singapore / APAC region
This role is a unique opportunity to help millions of people save more money, and impact on the Wise mission — to build money without borders.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. And our customers can now also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s most international account.
Your mission is to design and deliver some of the world’s most delightful debit cards and the packaging they’ll arrive in. You’ll partner with designers and manufacturers globally to make unique, recognisable and memorable and beautiful cards that make Wise customers tell their friends.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing within the Brand and Creative team
- You’re the go-to designer for all things debit card and packaging design owning the entire card and packaging design process
- You’ll create beautiful, memorable card experiences that brings our brand values and personality into the physical form
- You’ll use your design and direction skills to level up the quality of the work, and make sure everything looks and feels like Wise
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be embedded within our Spend team while working cross-functionally
- Own the look, as well as the unboxing experience of our Wise debit cards globally
- Play a role growing in growing the business using design to generate buzz and word of mouth
- Conduct user research to understand how our customers use their cards, and how we can address their needs with additional card designs
- Hire, lead and coach a designer to support you to create an amazing card experience
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal
- You have a strong portfolio of high-impact, beautiful, consumer-facing work
- You’re strategic and outcome-focused, understanding not just ‘how’ but ‘why’
- You have experience partnering with print and manufacturing suppliers to deliver a brilliant finished product to customers
- You give clear direction and actionable feedback, which empowers designers to make the work better. And you’re hands-on
- You’re an aspiring lead or have lead designers before
- You’re ambitious and love to push boundaries, challenging and inspiring people around you to create something truly great
Interested? Read more:
- The growth of Wise and what’s next for us
- When it’s not just a job: Career development at Wise
- How we work: a practical guide
- The value of stock in a growth company like Wise
- See what the design team has been up to here
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
And because diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Stories from the Design team
Explore our Singapore office
Wise is located in Paya Lebar — a bustling intersection between the colourful historic neighbourhoods of Geylang and Joo Chiat.