Senior Content Designer – Organic Growth
We’re looking for a Senior Content Designer to join our growing team in London. You’ll impact Wise’s mission, solve knotty and complex problems, and help save millions more. Our goal is to give our customers reliable, easy-to- use, and eventually free ways to spend money everywhere in the world.
Senior Content Designer — Organic Growth
We’re looking for a Senior Content Designer to join our growing team in London. You’ll impact Wise’s mission, solve knotty and complex problems, and help save millions more people money. Our goal is to give our customers reliable, easy-to- use, and eventually free ways to spend money everywhere in the world.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission in the Organic Growth team is to share Wise with the world, and help future customers discover, understand, and trust us.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to product discovery
- You’ll be designing content, with a focus on our words, for products and pages that people find through search
- You’ll introduce folks to handy tools that serve valuable purposes — like our new business setup service — and at the same introduce them to Wise and our mission
- You’ll build our content around the words people really use to describe their international money needs
- You’ll also take SEO-heavy copy written by colleagues and edit and polish it to make sure it’s authentic to our brand — while keeping enough keywords
- You’ll educate, engage, and delight — often with limited space
- You’ll talk to customers so you can understand their needs and views. You’ll dive into data with analysts and PMs, too.
- You’ll help us frame the right problem to solve, and explore design solutions
- You’ll work with researchers, designers, engineers, and product managers in your team to build, ship and learn
- You’ll use data and other types of evidence to measure the impact of the content you've designed
- You’ll collaborate with other designers from across the company, bringing together user research, brand, and the design system
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be part of a team – you’ll be embedded in a team where you’ll collaborate with other smart, passionate people to deliver impact for our customers. This means you can go deep and tackle the real customer problems while working side-by-side with research, engineering, and PMs.
- Build understanding and empathy for our diverse, global customers, and be a voice for their needs.
- Advocate for quality – you’ll create a clear and shared expectation of what 'good' looks like, and align quality standards within the team. You’ll help your team work through challenges, and prioritise to meet objectives without compromising on quality.
- Ship work you’re proud of – you’ll employ a broad set of design tools to best solve and communicate user flows, interaction, and motion, flexing your methods depending on the scope and phase of the project.
- You’ve got solid experience as a UX writer or content designer, shipping brilliant digital products that drive growth across both mobile and web.
- You’re a passionate advocate for evidence-based content — with strong skills in research and usability testing.
- Your portfolio demonstrates strong product thinking, and writing and design skills.
- You’re comfortable without a brief — taking complex, fuzzy problems and boiling them down into simple, elegant solutions, using early concepts and prototypes to help build conviction along the way.
- You’ve worked with design systems and according to design principles.
- You’re routinely looking for ways to improve your work. You seek out feedback, and you know how to act on it.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also — qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got the right experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.