WFM Team Lead
We’re looking for a Workforce Management Lead to join our Tallinn office to help our teams deliver a Verification experience that helps customers onboard with less time, scales globally with our growth and helps us decrease our costs towards zero.
We’re looking for a new Workforce Management lead to join our Verification team in Tallinn office.
The newest team in KYC (Know Your Customer) is looking for a lead to help build the team, set the goals and agenda and change the way we’re able to service our customers. As a founding member of the team you’ll have the opportunity to design how the team works & what the team works on pretty much from scratch.
You can expect working with a number of stakeholders from operational teams, product teams to analysts. You’ll directly impact how quickly we’re able to service our customers as well as the workload for our internal teammates by working on the new scheduling tool, setting up expectations for individuals and teams as well as understanding our customers needs
Your mission is to:
- Grow a successful Workforce management team – hire the right people, set the agenda and the goals for that support the vision of the larger KYC team and Wise in general.
- Optimize the KYC teams scheduling by utilizing the unique locations (time zones) and the skillset of the KYC team
- Forecasting incoming work volumes and needed workforce
- Revise and set performance goals for individuals and larger operational teams. Suggest improvements & changes that would move the metrics to move towards the Wise mission
- Evaluating previous performance results and communicate to relevant stakeholders from teammates to leadership
- Be a part of our Verification leadership team, creating a strong operational culture, developing world class WFM team and leading hiring
- Establishing appropriate and transparent systems that enable low maintenance task & shift scheduling as well as result monitoring
- Creating and managing staffs schedules on a monthly but also daily basis
This role will give you an opportunity to:
- Solve a truly global challenge – our rapid growth rate, global customer base and the inherent complexity of moving money makes growing our support model a truly unique challenge right at the heart of our mission
- Build our global WFM team – you’ll truly have the opportunity to choose the people and the tasks of the team that support the mission in the most efficient way
- Be a global WFM leader – as a part of our Verification leadership team you’ll be helping us evolve how we do verification operations, how we develop our people and how we scale globally
A bit about you:
- You’re experienced. You have at least 2-years of experience as a people lead and have an interest in working with numbers
- You’re passionate. About leading people, building teams, and making a difference for people in your work. These aren’t just lines on a job description, you genuinely enjoy what you do
- You lead people and build teams – You can hire for awesome talent and also get the best out of people reporting to you
- You’re a good communicator. You’ve got excellent verbal and written English skills and you’ve worked internationally, cross-team, or cross-geo before, so you’ll quickly pick up on how best to communicate effectively across different cultures and time zones – You also welcome an open feedback culture, happy both giving and receiving feedback to or from anyone in the organization
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this.
- You get it done. You have track record of identifying and resolving issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- You understand operations. You have experience of working with operational teams and understand the opportunities but also the limitations
- You’re an EU citizen who is already located within the EU
If you’re interested in the role, please submit your CV in English and answer the application questions.
Application deadline is Friday, September 17th.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.