Who are we?
Since 2011 we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders.
Our name may have changed (you may still know us as TransferWise) but the heart of what we do is always the same: helping people manage their money internationally more cheaply, quickly, and transparently.
Over 10 million people now trust Wise to move more than £5 billion every month, which saves them £3 million in bank fees every day. With the Wise account, they hold balances in over 55 currencies, and use our debit card to shop and spend while abroad.
We’ve partnered with banks and companies like Monzo, Bolt, and GoCardless, to bring their customers better international banking. And people like Richard Branson, and PayPal co-founder Max Levchin, among others, have invested in our vision.
Like our customers, we’ve become a bit more global — we’ve opened 17 offices, with over 2,700 employees. Just what you need when your mission is building money without borders.
Want to know what it’s like to work at Wise? Have a look at Alex’s YouTube video here
So what’s the role?
We’re looking for a CRM Manager to join our growing CRM team and support the expansion of our Wise for Businesses product and customer base. The Global CRM Manager for Business will own, shape and deliver an effective communications strategy for Wise’s business customers: from engaging and exciting product launches, to testing and building our business lifecycle communications.
The CRM team at Wise is expanding to keep up with demand from other sides of the business and to consolidate our efforts to develop our global and regional lifecycle communications. We’re taking our hugely successful B2C offering and adapting it to help businesses save millions of dollars in FX fees. These customers deserve first-class communications to make the most of their Wise account and avoid the terrible exchange rates from traditional banks.
We’re problem solvers – we work with our Product Marketing, Marketing Tech, Analytics, UX Research and Product teams to define and execute the strategy for product and marketing customer comms, across multiple channels (email, push notifications, in-app messages).
Want to know what it’s like to work in the CRM team? Have a look at Jas’s blog here!
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with mid-senior level experience in a B2B CRM role
- Track record of successful cross-channel (email, push, in-app messages) end-to-end planning, development and execution of large-scale engaging CRM campaigns, ideally for business customers
- A customer-first attitude: can demonstrate ability to put yourself in customer shoes and have a deep understanding of customer segmentation
- Someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills, who’s comfortable working with different departments and senior stakeholders
- A self-starter and someone who’s impact-driven: you enjoy taking ownership of projects with limited oversight. You thrive more on autonomy than structure. You’re not afraid to take responsibility and ownership of your work. You come ready equipped with perseverance and a sizable sense of humour
- Someone who is technically-savvy with a creative eye. You’re comfortable with technical matters, but you also care about how your comms looks like and what message you send to your customers
- A quick learner and problem solver with a strong analytical mindset and eager to learn and develop with a passion for using data to improve campaign performance
Some nice to haves:
- Competency in coding HTML, CSS and Shopify Liquid
- Experience using SQL and other analytical tools (Looker, GA, MixPannel etc.)
- Experience using Braze or similar cross-channel marketing platforms
- Experience working in an international organisation
- Experience with B2B engagement and retention campaigns
- Copywriting experience
What is on offer:
- Competitive package including stock options
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- The option to remotely work anywhere for 90 days
- Hybrid working – work from home up to 3 days a week
- 6 weeks paid for sabbatical after 4 years of continuous service
- Private Healthcare
- Office dogs…need we say more?!
- Sauna in the office
- Health and Wellbeing discounts
- Social events and Wiser days
- And much more.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.