We are looking for a Junior Support Specialist to join our IT Support Team in our Budapest office. Our mission is to support everyone in Wise through ensuring we’re offering the best equipment, keep it safe and running in peak condition.
A bit about the job
- Provide technical support for Wisers seeking assistance;
- Identify and suggest potential areas for improvement;
- Be an encyclopedia on Wise's IT products and services;
- Install, modify and repair computer hardware and software;
- Help acquaint new users with tools & tech in Wise;
A bit about you
- You enjoy helping people and solving problems by nature;
- Great sense of humour and able to work under pressure;
- Passionate about computing and user experience;
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of the team as the situation requires;
- Researching solutions and the latest technology is second nature to you.
A bit about Wise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At Wise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At Wise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
What you get back:
- 🚀 Stock options in a growing company
- 💪 An annual self-development budget
- 🐶 Pet friendly offices
- 🏃♀️Lots of fun group activities like yoga, running and boardgame nights
- 🎉 An annual, all-expenses-paid company trip, Summer Days
- 🏝️ A paid 6-week sabbatical leave after four years
Find out more about our benefits in our Budapest office.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Not for you?
Sign up for email job alerts and you’ll be the first to know when other jobs like this become available.
Explore our Budapest office
Architecture straight out of a fairytale, unrivalled hospitality and a commendable love of paprika… our office in 'Angel Land' awaits.