Who are we?
Since 2011 we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders.
Our name may have changed (you may still know us as TransferWise) but the heart of what we do is always the same: helping people manage their money internationally more cheaply, quickly, and transparently.
Over 10 million people now trust Wise to move more than £5 billion every month, which saves them £3 million in bank fees every day. With the Wise account, they hold balances in over 55 currencies, and use our debit card to shop and spend while abroad.
We’ve partnered with banks and companies like Monzo, Bolt, and GoCardless, to bring their customers better international banking. And people like Richard Branson, and PayPal co-founder Max Levchin, among others, have invested in our vision.
Like our customers, we’ve become a bit more global — we’ve opened 17 offices, with over 2,700 employees. Just what you need when your mission is building money without borders.
Want to know what it’s like to work at Wise? Have a look at Alex’s YouTube video here
So what’s the role?
We’re looking for a CRM Manager to join our growing CRM team in London. This is an exciting B2C opportunity to own the expansion of our Latin American and North American product and customer base.
As the first appointment for our NorthAm and LatAm markets you'll have complete autonomy and empowerment within your role: from engaging and exciting product launches, to testing and building our regional lifecycle communications. You will have a great team alongside you and you'll work closely with our Latin American and North American Product Marketing team in delivering best-in-class customer communications.
- Manage internal stakeholder communication (including Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, UX Researchers, Designers, Copywriters)
- Manage the end-to-end process for ad-hoc customer communication across all channels (email, push, in-app messages) from brief to execution and performance analysis. This includes marketing, research and service communications
- Define and analyse regional user segments and create optimisation plans
- Support product development and processes where needed, and provide key insights on the effectiveness of these communications to improve the customer experience and reduce CS contact rates
- Manage and enforce Wise’s communication requests process
- Maintain the database health: ensuring all communications are in line with CRM best practices and compliance requirements, through appropriate channels and without errors
- Be responsible for email calendar management, deliverability and monthly reporting
- Implement the localisation process for Wise’s international campaigns
- Maintain and implement a clear A/B testing plan
- Support global initiatives (where needed)
Want to know what it's like to work in the CRM team? Have a look at Jas's blog here!
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with mid-senior level CRM experience, with a track record of successful cross-channel (email, push, in-app messages) end-to-end planning, development and execution of engaging CRM campaigns
- A customer-first attitude: you can demonstrate ability to put yourself in customer shoes and have a deep understanding of customer segmentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills…you strive to have a customer-first mindset
- Someone who is comfortable working with different departments and senior stakeholders – you can build relationships and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead on your vision
- A self-starter and someone who is impact-driven: you enjoy taking ownership of projects with limited oversight. You thrive more on autonomy than structure, you’re not afraid to take responsibility and ownership of your work and you come ready equipped with perseverance and a sizeable sense of humour
- A quick learner and problem solver with a strong analytical mindset and eager to learn and develop with a passion for using data to improve campaign performance
Some nice to haves:
- You're competent in coding HTML, CSS and Shopify Liquid.
- You have experience using SQL and other analytical tools (Looker, GA, MixPannel etc.)
- You have experience using Braze or similar cross-channel marketing platform
- You're a bilingual Portuguese or Spanish speaker
What is on offer:
- Competitive package including stock options
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- The option to remotely work anywhere for 90 days
- Hybrid working – work from home up to 3 days a week
- 6 weeks paid for sabbatical after 4 years of continuous service
- Private Healthcare
- Office dogs…need we say more?!
- Sauna in the office
- Health and Wellbeing discounts
- Social events and Wiser days
- And much more.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.