Group Product Manager – CDD (KYC)
We’re looking for a Senior/Group Product Manager to join our growing Know Your Customer (KYC) team in London or Tallinn. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, grow as a product leader and help save millions more people money.
We’re looking for a Group Product Manager to join our growing Know Your Customer (KYC) team in London or Tallinn. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, grow as a product leader and help save millions more people money.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to help customers onboard fast and safely to Wise, in a trustworthy and delightful way.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the Customer Due Diligence team
- Your mission is to build world-class solutions that will collect and review information about our customers and how they intend to use our product
- You should find ways to do the above in a fast, scalable, delightful and cost efficient way
- You’ll leverage the most advanced technologies to analyse images of documents and information collected in order to enrich the customer’s profile
- You’ll work closely with compliance to make sure that the information and documents we are collecting and analysing help us identify and mitigate financial crime risk
- You’ll work closely with operational teams to ensure we’re powering the best end to end experience to our customers – from defining the optimal processes to ensuring we’re reviewing customer information in a timely manner
- You’ll be figuring out the vision and goals of the team, how to measure them and how to set the OKRs – you’ll inspire the team and define the product direction together with them
- You’ll communicate your goals and long term strategy in an engaging way, as well as keep the team aligned in the short term priorities
- You’ll help the team grow and scale – from getting involved in hiring and onboarding to coaching and mentoring team members
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your path to impact – we believe people are most empowered when they can choose where to focus. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll collaborate with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across Wise but your team has the freedom to make the call.
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen
- Customer-focus – You can put yourself in the customer shoes and bring your team along in that journey, you’ve ran surveys or research and interviewed people who used your product
- Entrepreneurial – You have delivered high impact products before and you have build teams from scratch
- Data-driven – In a world of conflicting signals, you are able to prioritise the value you can add to customers, and get the entire company behind you telling a story with the insights you have gathered.
- Love getting things done – You make things happen instead of wondering why things happened. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take responsibility to do whatever needs doing to solve customer problems.
- You understand technology and how to build products well enough to be able to help the team know when to invest in tech debt reduction, bugs or new features.
- You have experience working closely with operational teams and understand how improved processes can deliver a better end to end customer experience
Some nice to have extras:
- You have integrated external solutions/providers to help solve some of the problems in your team’s domain, you have been involved in selecting those partners, building relationships and leading contract negotiations
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.