We’re looking for a KYC Agent to join our growing Verification team in Tallinn. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, grow as a specialist and help save millions more people money.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to ensure that our customers will receive a fast and efficient service while being in line with local regulations.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to KYC team:
- Be the main contact for questions related to customer on-boarding and making follow-up with the customer about the verification process;
- Ensure customer on-boarding in a timely manner;
- Work with your colleagues in KYC operational teams to enhance their knowledge of Wise’s Customer Due Diligence obligations in different markets;
- Escalate any suspicions and/or concerns to the AML and Fraud teams for review;
- Contribute in creating and improving the on-boarding experience for customers that match their expectations as well as that of the regulator;
- Review customer identification and other relevant documentation to ensure legitimacy.
- Your verbal and written English skills are excellent (additional language skills are a plus)
- You can multitask and take charge in different situations
- You’re able to handle routine, flexible and have a razor sharp attention to detail
- You’re a proactive team player who knows how to prioritize work and is willing to get things done.
Some extra skills that would be great:
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced international environment, especially in the financial sector a plus.
PS! If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV in English and answering the application questions.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.