We’re on the lookout for a Global Employer Brand Lead to support us on the next phase of our scaling journey. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on the Wise mission, grow as a leader and help build our reputation as an employer of choice for diverse, values-driven people.
Help Wise to scale at speed:
- You’ll help us to attract the best people and raise awareness of Wise to build our reputation as an employer of choice in new and existing locations we hire
- You’ll use your Employer Brand expertise to figure out how we can excite passive candidates and remain top-of-mind, so they remember us when they’re ready to change jobs
- Your team will support recruiters and hiring managers to confidently pitch Wise and our unique proposition by team and market
- You’ll grow our employer brand in new worldwide office locations from zero
Help us build diverse, values-driven teams:
- Build awareness and a strong pipeline of diverse candidates through recruitment marketing campaigns
- Support recruitment and hiring teams to understand why and where we need to make interventions to support diverse hiring through research and market knowledge
- Ensure all comms, messaging and channels (e.g. careers site) are inclusive and accessible
Build our reputation as a no. 1 employer and disruptor
- Build brand consistency and understand and evolve our Employer Value Proposition to ensure we live our promise
- Ensure every employee is an active ambassador from hire to alumni
- Empower our people to be industry leaders and spokespeople, join external conversations and build partnerships to build our brand and sell our offer
- Always strive for best-in-class EB campaigns to stand out against our competitors
Lead a talented team of Employer Brand Specialists and Digital Marketers
- Design our operating model, set OKRs and hold your team to account with a data-driven approach
- Evolve our philosophy for measuring the impact of Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing attribution model
- Scale a sustainable and cost effective marketing strategy
- Grow and empower your team to have lots of impact
- Ensure the wider People team and leadership are involved and bought into Employer Brand strategy and projects
Employer Brand at Wise
Based in the People team, the Employer Brand team at Wise are collaborators in the truest sense focusing on internal and external programmes across the full candidate/employee journey. Teams we work closest with are: Recruitment, PR, Internal Comms and Brand, Performance Marketing (Paid and Organic Social), Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, People Reward, People Development, People Analytics, Design, Creative & Buzz to name a few!
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to impact – we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you’ll always gather feedback from smart, curious people across Wise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Grow as a leader – we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, so your role and remit has the opportunity to grow with us
A bit about you:
- You love data and actively go further than BAU KPIs to help your programmes become more efficient setting metrics to measure the return on investment of campaigns in a sustainable way
- You have lots of experience leading creative direction to take charge of our Employer Brand and engage our target audiences
- Strategic and able to connect the dots across multiple functions
- You take a full candidate journey approach to Employer Brand
- You get stuck in and get your hands into projects to lead by example and share your expertise
- You’re a growing thought leader using your networks to learn and strive for best practice
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.