We’re looking for a Head of Business Support (Customer Success) in Tallinn, Singapore, Tampa or Budapest to help our teams deliver a Business Support and Account Management experience that delights our SME business customers, scales globally with our growth and helps us drop our costs towards zero.
The role is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. With 10m customers we’re already moving over £4.5bn a month and have more than 700 people in our support team across the US, Estonia, Hungary and Singapore. We serve a wide range of customers from personal users, freelancers, small businesses and increasingly even to enterprise businesses and banks.
You’ll be leading, developing and building teams that are focussed on these challenges, as well as partnering with our heads of customer support, other operational and product teams.
- Lead, grow and build the teams needed for Business Experience as they cover topics such as help content creation, self-serve support, channels offered, support tooling, workflow management, related ops and compliance processes, operational reporting, AI automation and the product quality feedback loop
- Partner with our heads of CS and other Sales and Product teams to build a globally scalable model that aligns the product approach with considerations of location and language strategy, talent planning, hiring capacity, outsourcing opportunities, specialisation and cost modelling
- You’ll be meaningfully moving metrics including contact rates, case resolution time, % first time resolution, % automated, cSAT and our CS cost per transfer.
- You’ll be a part of our Support leadership team and the direct lead for our business leads (currently based in Tallinn & Tampa), creating a strong culture, developing world class team and leading local hiring
- Motivate teams by developing and constantly sharing a compelling vision for the product, driven by customer insight and data
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Solve a truly global challenge – our astonishing growth rate, global customer base and the inherent complexity of moving money makes growing our support model a truly unique challenge right at the heart of our mission
- Build our global Business Support team with only a few leads in today you have the opportunity to build, grow and coach one of our fastest growing teams right from the start
- Be a global leader – as a part of our support leadership team you’ll be helping us evolve how we do operations, how we develop our people and how we scale globally
A bit about you:
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this.
- You inspire others: You can explain the customer problems clearly and include others in the team to discuss solutions.
- You strive to be the best: Self-driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own and your customers’ goals.
- You’re a great communicator: An effective communicator, you’re straight up and honest. You can adapt your communication style to different audiences. You’re able to persuade others and you aren’t afraid to challenge something when you need to.
- You have an ability to work with a team to develop an inspiring support vision of how you see our product developing.
- A proven track record of being able to deliver highly ambitious projects. You’ll be ready to show what these are, and how you made it happen. You also need to demonstrate the ability to move metrics and reach your KPI goals.
- You are data-driven. You need to be able to prioritise the value you can add to customers, and get the entire company behind you. Numbers are the best way to do this. You are very rigorous about measuring impact and assessing expected impact.
- You understand operations. You’ve experience of working with support or other operational teams, and how to work with people and processes as well as products.
- You can lead people and build teams – you can hire for awesome talent and also get the best out of people reporting to you.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tampa office
In the centre of the Sunshine State, you can find our Tampa office, surrounded by theme parks, entertainment spots and sports galore.