Workforce Management Regional Lead
We’re looking for a Workforce Management Regional Lead to join our Singapore office to help our teams deliver outstanding service that helps customers onboard with less time, scales globally with our growth and helps us decrease our costs towards zero.
The role will give you the opportunity to put all of your previous WFM experience to use, as your team is growing as well as the overall support team with an increasing percentage of outsourcing, which adds levels of complexity to the scope of the regional lead’s role. You’ll be leading and developing the WFM function and building the teams within that are focused on these challenges, as well as partnering with our leadership and other operational teams.
Here is how you’ll be contributing:
- Help our teams deliver a Customer Support experience that helps our customers, scales globally with our growth and helps us drop our costs towards zero
- Partner with our Area leads of customer support, analyst team, and other operational teams to build a globally scalable model that aligns the product approach with considerations of location and language strategy, talent planning, hiring capacity, outsourcing opportunities, specialisation and cost modelling
- Move metrics including, case processed time, average handling time, volume and QA
- Lead, grow, and develop your team of Workforce Planners and Analysts to ultimately create a full-stack WFM function
- Take part in creating a strong operational culture, developing world class WFM team
This role will give you an opportunity to:
- Solve a truly global challenge – our rapid growth rate, global customer base and the inherent complexity of moving money makes growing our support model a truly unique challenge right at the heart of our mission
- Build, grow and coach the local and global WFM team right from the start
- Be a global leader – as a part of our leadership team you’ll be helping us evolve how we do operations, how we develop our people and how we scale globally
A bit about you:
- You’re experienced. You have at least 2-years of experience as a people lead and at least 2-years of experience working in a Workforce Management team
- You’re passionate. About leading people, building teams, and making a difference for people in your work. These aren’t just lines on a job description, you genuinely enjoy what you do
- You lead people and build teams – You can hire for awesome talent and also get the best out of people reporting to you.
- You’re a good communicator. You’ve got excellent verbal and written English skills and you’ve worked internationally, cross-team, or cross-geo before, so you’ll quickly pick up on how best to communicate effectively across different cultures and time zones – You also welcome an open feedback culture, happy both giving and receiving feedback to or from anyone in the organization
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this.
- You’re strategic. You think strategically and translate strategy into operational plans and business results
- You’re tactical. You analyze and identify trends and blockers and take appropriate action
- You’re data driven. You have exceptional analytical skills and you’re comfortable working with large amounts of data. You’re good at presenting findings and have experience in establishing and tracking metrics
- You get it done. You have track record of identifying and resolving issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- You understand operations. You have experience of working with operational teams (ideally verification or any other fincrime team in a financial company), and how to work with people and processes as well as products
- You’ve got tech skills. You’ve worked with BI tools before like Looker etc. and your Excel/Spreadsheets skills are advanced! SQL and python skills will be a plus. (to understand and improve forecast logic and get insight from our data)
- Most importantly, you have a strong understanding of the WFM life cycle including forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and real time management
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Singapore office
Wise is located in Paya Lebar — a bustling intersection between the colourful historic neighbourhoods of Geylang and Joo Chiat.