Early Careers Recruiter
Do you want to work with bright diverse future talent? We're looking for a Recruiter in Budapest to support our Early Careers recruitment team as we grow and scale our intern, graduate and apprenticeship programs globally. Come and join us and help us with our mission!
Wise is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. And it’s not just our business that’s growing fast, our people and teams are growing too! We’re looking for a Recruiter to join our Early Careers recruitment team in Budapest, to help us grow and scale our intern, graduate and apprenticeship programs globally.
You’ll partner with stakeholders from across different areas of Wise to find out how you can support them with early careers hiring. You’ll deliver a seamless process of candidate attraction, recruitment and programs onboarding to help scale our teams and ultimately help save our customers money.
Here’s where you’ll have impact:
- Our candidates are at the heart of our hiring process. You’ll think about the candidate experience in every aspect of the campus recruitment cycle, ensuring a focus on exceptional candidate experience at all times.
- Offer expert knowledge of the Hungarian student market to create a robust early careers marketing plan which is set up for success to fill our roles in Budapest
- Decide which universities, external job boards and student associations are most beneficial to partner with to enhance Wise as a student employer in Budapest
- Suggest and develop innovative marketing strategies to attract brilliant, diverse individuals to apply
- Plan and manage events (virtual and in person) including Hackathons and webinars and track and measure their success
- Measure and reflect on everything you do by constantly looking at data to drive all your decisions
- Build scalable recruitment processes, ensuring these are as fast and smooth as possible, for both the candidates and stakeholders
- Continuously advocate our inclusive hiring practices and help to drive our diversity sourcing initiatives
- Own multiple early career hiring processes in our ATS
- Oversee the offer process for hired candidates
- Own elements of our intern, apprenticeship & graduate programs globally
- Actively participate in the global Recruitment Team and partner with your fellow recruiters globally on various project groups to help solve problems
- Partner with other People team members (e.g. People Advisors and Reward), to support various initiatives (e.g. salary benchmarking, onboarding, learning & development to name a few)
- Step in and support other recruiters in your team, picking up additional responsibilities when it will help the wider team
A bit about you:
- You’re experienced. You’ve worked previously in an Early Careers recruitment role (or if you haven’t – you’re an experienced recruiter and are really wanting to specialise in the early careers space)
- You’re tech savvy, and have experience of using HRIS and ATS systems
- You are fluent in Hungarian and have exceptional verbal & written English skills – candidate communications are a big part of this role (any additional languages are always welcome!)
- Data Driven. You’re able to use data to build narratives and influence change. You can make evidence-based decisions and you’re able to use data to measure impact
- Flexible & adaptable. You’re able to switch effectively between tasks and deal with constantly-changing workload and priorities.
- Initiative. You’re able to identify and seize opportunities. You can work with limited guidance to solve problems.
- Big Thinker. You understand the impact of your work on the success of the company. You’re able to create well thought-through action plans built around the big picture. You consider others and you’re aware of the impact your work has on other teams. You’re always thinking and planning for scalable and sustainable solutions
- You’re a team-player. You’re straight up and honest, seriously. You’re able to own up to your mistakes and you follow through when you say you will. Most importantly – you understand that having a great working culture is everyone’s responsibility, so you treat everyone with respect, you always give a helping hand, and you let our values guide you
- You’re growth-oriented. You understand that an open feedback culture is there to help you learn and grow. You crave information and love learning new things. When you disagree, you challenge ideas, not people
- Finally, you’re located in Budapest and legally authorised to work in Hungary.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an Impact – You’re not just a number here… you’re often the first point of contact for our candidates and as a helping hand for our hiring teams. We’re all about intellectual curiosity, growth, and a solution-oriented mindset, because after all, this isn’t just a job to us!
- Be Yourself – We’re looking for team members who have friendly personalities that are fun to work with! We’re a data-driven company and we all have performance metrics to maintain, but this is a collaborative effort and you’ll be supported as a whole person every step of the way. We’re not interested in drama, only good Karma!
- Work Globally – Our customers are all over the world and our team members are just as diverse. We’re 3000+ Wisers strong, with over 90 nationalities working in offices from Tampa to Tokyo, and several places in-between. Our customers come first and we make no compromises on this, but we also take care of our teams, while leaving ego at the door!
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Budapest office
Architecture straight out of a fairytale, unrivalled hospitality and a commendable love of paprika… our office in 'Angel Land' awaits.