Performance Marketing Analyst
We’re looking for a Marketing Analyst who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to partner with our Marketing teams and help drive data-driven and innovative growth decisions.
Performance Marketing Analyst
We are looking for Marketing Analysts to support our Paid Media pillar who are passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders and work in partnership with our marketing teams to drive strategy and growth by providing data driven insights and recommendations.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a rich dataset and uncover insights and build tools to help our marketing teams to make people around the world aware of Wise. You will get the exposure to drive and build data products & tools that let us measure, optimise and scale our marketing activity.
At Wise our mission is Money Without Borders – instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free. Whether our customers are sending money to another country, spending money abroad, or making and receiving international business payments, Wise is on a mission to make their lives easier and save them money.
At Wise we have autonomous teams who are running a multitude of marketing channels. Marketing executives, creatives & analysts work together in these teams to get the right message in front of the right people at the right time.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- Owning the analytics of a channel and proactively making recommendations based on insights with experience in Paid Search advantageous
- Own measurement & attribution of a channel: you collaborate with your team on how to track and quantify the growth your channel drives and how it is measured and controlled for incremental effects
- Own optimisation data products of a channel: by working closely with your team, you identify what data and modelling needs to be collected & created to build data products that enable maximal sustainable growth. This includes integrating 3rd party data from partners
- Proactively identify the channel’s biggest growth opportunities by delivering deep analysis into segments, life time values (LTVs), diminishing returns etc.
- Contribute to how we understand return on investment & growth across marketing (LTV modelling, attribution, econometrics)
- Contribute to, own, create, track OKRs for your marketing team, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter
A bit about you:
- You have a background working in similar (performance) marketing analytics roles and have an understanding of the domain
- You have advanced SQL skills, Python/R skills are advantageous
- Able to demonstrate that you can tell a story and proactively give guidance on strategy based on insights
- You are familiar with common marketing measurement tools & methodology
- You’ve successfully set up and run A/B tests before and have a strong understanding of testing and experimental design
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data
- You’ve worked with marketing teams and/or external marketing partners and can manage senior stakeholders
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.