We’re looking for a Product Analyst who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to partner with our Product teams and help drive data-driven and innovative growth decisions.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a rich dataset and drive insights to inform what we build next, which will have a direct impact on how we add value to our customers and grow as a business.
You’ll drive our analytical efforts, help us understand customer pain-points and where the biggest opportunities lie. You’ll partner with product managers, designers and engineers to bring your insights into real change for our customers and help drive our mission forward!
At Wise our mission is Money Without Borders – instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free. Whether our customers are sending money to another country, spending money abroad, or making and receiving international business payments, Wise is on a mission to make their lives easier and save them money.
To get there, we need to ensure that our customers:
- Can easily understand how Wise can solve their problems
- Create an account and get verified with no friction
- Can fully adopt all features that can help with their needs
- Understand and utilise key features designed with their goals in mind
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- Analyse our usage, conversion, adoption and retention data and share actionable insights across all the product teams at Wise, helping them correctly engage with the data to improve our conversion, creating a seamless customer experience
- Help optimise how we communicate our product on our Website/App, so that customers can easily understand how Wise can solve their problems
- Develop a deep understanding of the multiple funnels users go through while using Wise, and the various factors that impact them, being able to articulate changes in product that might improve conversion
- Develop a framework to better understand use cases specific to customer segments and help develop features that fulfil their needs
- Partner with other product teams in the tribe and elsewhere to help estimate and measure the impact of our changes on growth as well as identifying other levers which can drive volume
- Proactively contribute to, own, create, track OKRs for your Product team, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter
- Collaborate with designers, help conduct user research to optimise flows and contribute to the future roadmap
A bit about you:
- You have a background working in similar product-driven roles and 2+ years of experience in analytics
- You have advanced SQL skills
- You’ve successfully set up and run A/B tests before and have a strong understanding of testing and experimental design
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data
- You’ve worked in cross functional teams involving Product, Engineering, Design and Research, and can manage senior stakeholders
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously
Some extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- Familiarity with Python/R
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.