Senior Product Manager – CS Experience
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager in either our London OR Budapest office to help our teams deliver a Customer Support Experience that delights our customers, scales globally with our growth and helps us drop our costs towards zero.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to transform how we deliver our customer support experience to build a globally scalable and cost-effective model for our future.
You’ll grow and inspire a product team to help solve a truly global challenge. Whether through AI automation, knowledge management or CRM systems, you’ll be impact-driven and always on the lookout for the biggest opportunities for our customers.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to our customer support experience:
- You will help us to get to Mission Zero (making money transfers eventually free) by owning the whole experience around self service.
- You will be building and experience that scales, minimises efforts for our customers and reduces contacts (and therefore cost for our customers)
- You’ll work closely with our Global and Regional Product teams to continuously improve our core product and work towards a product that does not need support.
- You’ll clearly define success and evaluate progress with both qualitative and quantitative methods
- You’re passionate about product and user experience – customers are at the heart of what you do and that empathy drives your decisions
- Extensive experience in product management where you’ve been in-between multiple teams having to align and connect efforts
- Comfortable collaborating with operational teams, understanding that they’re made up of people as well as processes and products
- Have built high impact solutions using machine learning and have seen them through to production
- Thrive in a cross-functional work environment, working alongside with engineers, analysts, compliance and growth teams
- Have a clear playbook for prioritising work, helping the team understand impact and making a roadmap for everyone to follow
- Approach problem solving in a methodical way, allowing the team to gain clarity over root cause issues and making it easier to correctly assess risk and migration strategies for it
- Data-driven, decisions you share with the wider team have been validated and are clearly presented using all available data you’ve collected
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your path to impact – we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across Wise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Grow as a leader – Grow and inspire your team to join our mission
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal
- Understand a FinTech end-to-end. Exposed to the full breadth and depth of our product from customer service, fincrime, regional expansion and new product launches
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.