Senior Product Designer – Customer Support
We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our growing Customer Support team. You’ll be part of Wise’s global mission to build an open, fair, and human financial system. Because people without borders need money without borders.
Our fantastic team of Customer Support agents help customers have a great experience when using our services. You’ll be collaborating with other Wisers in a cross-functional product team, to build world-class customer support tools that help agents meet their goals and provide quality support to Wise customers.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- You’ll get to know Wise customers, building empathy and deep understanding of their needs
- You’ll be using the full range of Product Design skills to discover, design and deliver simple, beautifully crafted experiences that customers love
- You’ll be influential in your team, increasing customer-centeredness, creativity, and design quality.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Ship work you’re proud of
- Own your impact. Product teams decide what opportunities to work on, and define their success metrics
- Elevate product quality. You define what ‘good’ looks like to your team. And you help them deliver it.
- Be part of a positive change in the world. We’re fixing a broken, greedy system, and putting people and businesses in control of their money
- You’ve got a portfolio of well-crafted, impactful work that solves real problems for real people.
- You’re a natural collaborator, designing in the open, leveraging other functions’ expertise and taking them on the journey with you.
- You understand that good design is often a journey to identify the right thing to build, using early concepts and prototypes to help build conviction along the way
- You have strong visual design skills, and a passion for high quality fit and finish. You’ve worked with design systems to produce beautiful and functional design that scales.
- You practise evidence-based design, and can rationalise your decisions clearly and credibly.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.