We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Learning, Performance and Talent professional to join our London or Tallinn office, and help ensure all of our people have the skills they need for their role today and for tomorrow.
Reporting into the People and Organisational Development Senior Lead, this is an individual contributor role with scope for leading a team in the future.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the planning, design and delivery of our leadership development initiatives across functions. This is a global position that will continue to help us shape and deliver the vision for how we on-board, develop, and grow our expanding team of “Wisers” and Leads. It’s a hands-on role, delivering a range of projects that meet real customer needs and have a big impact! 🚀
- Help to grow and develop an expanding team of leads so they’re equipped to face current and future challenges
- Design, develop, and deliver impactful learning experiences at scale for leads in Wise across varying levels of experience and expertise in leading others
- Be accountable for timely delivery, implementation, quality and impact metrics of relevant leadership development products
- Proactively coach and guide all employees on learning, development, career and growth matters in their respective region
- Analyse and readily demonstrate the real impact of learning in a data-driven environment and shape solutions that scale
- Collaborate with Learning and People Partners to gain insight into specific regional/local needs
- Support the rest of the team (based in London, Tallinn, Budapest, Tampa or Singapore) to build and deliver impactful, high quality development products that help employees see career growth opportunities within Wise
- Support functional subject matter experts to lead their own functional learning products and initiatives or creates bespoke solutions in collaboration
- Mentor more junior team members in L&D best practices, and help streamline ways of working
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success with the freedom to try out many things and have full responsibility and ownership to execute 💫
- Have real, significant impact through hands-on learning and development delivery for one of the fastest growing financial technology companies globally. The job itself will grow significantly over time, so will provide many personal growth opportunities 🙌
- Use all your experience and skills to bring new thinking and ideas to how we evolve self-directed professional and leadership learning at scale 📚
- Be part of a global team who brings our culture and how we work into all of our development products and activities 🌍
What will you bring to the table?
You’ll be someone with experience of learning and development in high growth businesses. It would be preferable if you already had some experience of leading people. You’ll be looking to take a hands-on role, helping us continue to build development products and solutions that reinforce how we work, our values and our mission as a company.
- Designed, developed and delivered impactful leadership development solutions at scale for leads across different levels.
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills, and performance consulting – you’ll go beyond typical L&D solutions, you will solve real business problems beyond just training and learning
- Worked in a high growth, international company – this will help you know how to deal with ambiguity, shifting priorities and designing development solutions that reinforce our cultural diversity
- Managed and influenced a variety of stakeholders – you’ll be used to working with all types of people, talking 1 to 1 or engaging with a large audience or influencing stakeholders at any level
- Project management and change management mastery – you’ve planned, scoped and implemented large scale projects or change initiatives, so you’ll know how to scope a problem and craft a phased plan, often with an MVP or product development approach. You’re not afraid of rolling up your sleeves to make delivery happen
- Talent analytics – you love measuring your impact through real goals and outcome based thinking, metrics and KPIs to demonstrate real results for individuals, teams and the company
- Creative problem solver – we’re not a ‘one size fits all’ kind of business and we’re not looking for off-the-shelf solutions – we need you to think creatively and apply industry trends/best practices to help us find good solutions to problems that are anything but clear-cut
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.