Audio Visual Lead – User Tech Conferencing and Events
Here at Wise we’re working to create a seamless IT experience by offering all the tools and permissions people need to do the best work they can, and simultaneously avoid being a speed hump. We have a highly mobile, geographically diverse work environment and currently we look after 20 offices of varying sizes.
The teams that support all this are called User Technology (UT). UT comprises autonomous teams that build and maintain everything needed to support our company mission. These teams include device management, conferences and events, network infrastructure, service management and user access management organised into various engineering and support functions.
- Assist in the technical production of company wide events
- Oversee the design and implementation of Audio Visual systems
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders during workplace projects
- Lead a team of passionate Audio Visual specialists
- Experienced in quarterly planning and budgeting activities
- Proficiency in a combination of the following fields- sound engineering, camera operation, Audio Visual systems design, video editing.
- Lead the smooth running of projects across multiple locations around the world
- Ensure the conditions for the delivery of high quality services are always in place
- Familiarity with Audio Visual control systems such as Q-Sys and Crestron. Some Q-Sys programming experience will be a plus.
- Experience with events in a hybrid format, where audience and participants attend both on site and via Zoom.
- Expertise in video routing and switching technologies.
- Knowledge of varied video streaming technologies and platforms.
- Some Flexibility with working hours to accommodate various events in different time zones.
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to prioritise and adapt quickly during high pressure situations
- Ability to travel to other Wise offices
Nice to haves
- Experience in office fitouts projects and general Project Management .
- Some experience with the production of original media assets such as simple motion graphics and lower thirds for video.
What you get back:
- 🚀 Stock options in a growing company
- 💪 An annual self-development budget
- 🐶 Pet friendly offices
- 🏃♀️Lots of fun group activities like yoga, running and boardgame nights
- 🌍 Relocation and visa expenses covered
- 🏝️ A paid 6-week sabbatical leave after four years
Find out more about our benefits in our Tallinn office.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.