Wise is one the fastest growing companies in Europe and we’re on a mission: to make money without borders the new normal. We’ve got 12 million customers across the globe and we’re growing. Fast.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply.
So, we’re building a new one.
And, we’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing Technology Recruitment Team. This is an impactful opportunity helping us to scale our amazing UT (User technology) and Security teams in a very rewarding space, and bring Wise closer to our mission by identifying great talent.
If you are looking for the ability to work autonomously in an amazing and supporting team and truly influence and impact our hiring strategy, keep reading below:
- You’ll manage candidates end-to-end ensuring they receive the best possible experience in line with Wise values, even if they weren’t successful (you never know, the perfect role might come up later), and build a strong talent network locally and internationally
- You’ll build and develop relationships with with inspiring hiring teams and senior technology leads, guiding them through processes
- Collaborate with sourcers to understand the candidate market to attract and hire the most skilled, diverse and values-driven people, enabling us to achieve money without borders.
- To always seek growth opportunities: you’ll be empowered and fully trusted to step outside of your comfort zone and take a risk
- Use data to support your hiring recommendations, as well as using it to retro processes, figure out the blockers to hiring, communicate how these can be overcome and continually optimise the process to make sure it is globally scalable
- You'll partner with hiring teams and other People teams (e.g. People Operations), to support various initiatives (e.g. ED&I initiatives, referral programs, talent mapping, meetups & product marketing , salary benchmarking, etc)
Skills that might describe you:
- Getting it done. You have a proven track record of hiring exceptional and diverse talent while delivering the best partnering experience to candidates and hiring teams
- Initiative. You are an adaptable self-starter – someone who can use their own initiative to keep things running at pace and won’t wait for answers
- Data Driven. You are good with tooling and make data driven decisions by running reports, building dashboards and implementing new systems: you can always dig up the right source of data to build narratives to influence change
- Big Thinker. You are resilient and curious by nature – you like flipping failures and set-backs in your head by actually using them as learning opportunities. You understand the impact of your work on the success of the company.
- Curious and keen to learn. You are a creative problem solver. A tricky role won’t get you down. It’s a challenge that just spurs you on to find a new approach and try something new. You're curious and get a real kick out of learning different skills
- Considerate communicator. You are a confident communicator and influencer, comfortable talking to people of any level, whether it’s in person, on the phone or in writing. You understand how best to adapt your approach to your audience
We are open to Recruiters from all industries.
What you get back:
- 🚀 Stock options in a growing company
- 💪 An annual self-development budget
- 🐶 Pet friendly offices
- 🏃♀️Lots of fun group activities like yoga, running and boardgame nights
- 🏝️ A paid 6-week sabbatical leave after four years
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.