We’re looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial Sales Development Representative who is passionate about the Wise mission – money without borders. You’ll be a part of the Wise Platform team, helping deliver world class payment services to our partners and their customers, powered by the Wise infrastructure.
A bit about the role:
We’ve launched partnerships globally, with the likes of Google Pay, Monzo, Xero and Shinhan Bank . We’re looking for someone to drive the growth of Wise Platform in the North American region – by joining our sales organisation.
You’ll also work closely with the global Wise Platform business development team based in our offices around the world – as well as with other functions, including product management, compliance & legal, implementation and engineering.
- Source and qualify key outbound and inbound opportunities across our target verticals in the North America region.
- Develop a framework, to drive sales growth – creating partner persona specific messaging and developing go to market efforts for each vertical.
- Understand partners’ challenges and requirements to effectively communicate how Wise’s solutions can solve their needs.
- Collaborate closely with the platform team to share valuable market feedback to guide product roadmap, pricing decisions and improve end customer experience.
- Deliver insightful reporting on pipeline trends, performance and growth.
A bit about you:
- You’ve sold tech products, ideally API solutions, into enterprises across North America
- You’re hands on – happy to lead your own discussions as well as supporting our business development team with their pipelines
- You’re as comfortable helping a partner solution the best way to use Wise Platform as you are discussing commercial and legal terms
- You’re analytical – data driven on where you should be spending time and on scoping and sizing opportunities
- You’re creative – finding new ways to generate leads and opportunities
- You are customer-focused. At Wise, they always come first, so you need to be enthusiastic about helping our customers and delivering on our mission
A bit about Wise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At Wise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At Wise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
Please note we cannot provide sponsorship for this position.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our New York office
A space as unique as the city. Here you’ll enjoy a full slice of Wise as we build the new world of money.