Senior Product Manager – Send Money Experience
At Wise, we’re building money without borders, for people without borders. Our mission is moving money around the world instantly, transparently, conveniently and eventually free. Wise now has millions of customers all over the world, who trust us to manage their money internationally. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Send Money Team and lead the evolution of the “sending money” experience consumers.
We are building a new set of financial rails for the world to run on. Even though we have started off well, we know we have only scratched the surface. The fragmented global financial network makes sending money internationally a task full of pain points. This is where you come in. You’ll help us remove friction and effort for sending money to friends, family and anyone who has an international need, and make it seamless, safe and transparent. You’ll transform a hassle into a delight.
About the team:
The Send Money team is working across our offices in London and Tallinn. They own the end to end experience of sending money, pushing the boundaries especially on convenience and transparency. With a vision of making sending money as easy as sending an email, the team always looks at ways to innovate and remove effort, while keeping the customer secure. Success is measured by the satisfaction of customers, the total volume sent and conversion rate.
You’ll own the challenge of:
- Setting new standards of sending money and delighting customers with the experience.
- Moving away from our industry’s tedious form-filling standards to save millions of precious hours for our customers every month.
- Enabling customers to send money by any form – email, phone, name – and eliminate the need to enter bank details
- Defining how transparency looks like when sending money, never misleading a customer.
- Working with regional teams to deliver a global product which accommodates the specifics of local financial systems and local regulations.
- Liaising with compliance teams to make sure our customers are safe – while pushing for new standards in regulation.
- Working with designers, developers & analysts you’ll enable the team to ship the best product.
- You’ll report to the Send Product Director
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success – you’ll have the freedom to define the vision and the responsibility for making it happen
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen
- Travel to work with our teams in Singapore as well as meet various partners and organisations when needed
- Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude
A bit about you:
- You are a seasoned Product Manager with at least 4-5 years of experience.
- You're hands on, and you’d do everything needed to make the team and the product successful. You get it done.
- You are customer obsessed.
- You have a strong sense of UX and a strict attention to UI details, and have a track records of delivering excellent UX. Design skills are a clear desired bonus.
- You have experience in qualitative design testing, to assess solutions against functional and emotional needs.
- You eat analytics for breakfast – can easily use tools like Mixpanel. SQL skills are highly preferred.
- You have experience running complex A/B tests to improve the conversion funnel.
- You are able to craft a vision and clarify an ambiguous problem space into clear, tangible building blocks of a roadmap.
- You have a very clear technical understanding so that you can help the team build the right architecture.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.