KYC Agent (Hebrew Speaker) – Relocation Sponsorship.
We’re looking for a Hebrew speaking KYC Agent to join our growing KYC team in Tallinn, Estonia. Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
Some background on the role:
You will help the KYC (Know Your Customer) team to prepare for the launch of sending money from Israel. In the beginning, you’ll be responsible for translating documents, creating training materials and reviewing personal and business identification documents in Hebrew. As a Hebrew speaking member of the team you’ll have the opportunity to see how a new product is launched from scratch.
You can expect working with a number of people from different operational teams, product teams to analysts. You’ll directly impact how quickly we’re able to service our customers as well as helping your team to prepare for the launch and understanding our customers needs. After a successful launch, your mission is to ensure that our customers will receive fast and efficient service while being in line with local regulations.
The role as a Hebrew speaking KYC Agent gives you the opportunity to:
- Be the main contact for questions related to customer on-boarding and making follow-up with the customer about the verification process;
- Creating manuals and training materials for our KYC team and your team members;
- Translating documents and emails for customer communication;
- Ensure customer on-boarding in a timely manner
- Work with your colleagues in KYC operational teams to enhance their knowledge of Wise’s Customer Due Diligence obligations in the Israeli market;
- Escalate any suspicions and/or concerns to the AML and Fraud teams for review;
- Contribute in creating and improving the on-boarding experience for customers that match their expectations as well as that of the regulator;
- Review customer identification and other relevant documentation to ensure legitimacy.
As the KYC Agent you should have the following skills:
- Your verbal and written Hebrew skills are excellent and you’re fluent in English (any additional language skill is a plus)
- You can multitask and take charge in different situations
- You’re able to handle routine, flexible and have a razor sharp attention to detail
- You’re a proactive team player who knows how to prioritize work and is willing to get things done.
- You are located anywhere in the world and open to relocate to Tallinn, Estonia (we offer relocation support)*
- Application review
- Video interview and KYC test in HireVue
- Final interview with two Team Leads
- Start date: Q3 2022
PS! If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV in English and answering the application questions.
We are committed to support Ukrainian refugees applying for this position. If you’ve had to relocate and are looking for a new job, don’t hesitate to apply below.
We’re people without borders — without judgment or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
*It is not guaranteed that candidates’ visa applications will be successful. Please be aware that the Estonian immigration and law authorities may exercise additional scrutiny for applications from countries which are considered to be higher risk by Estonian authorities. These countries may include, but are not limited to, Nigeria, the Philippines, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Egypt, Syria and Cameroon.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.