About the role
The Knowledge Management (KM) team’s mission is to help Wise achieve Mission 0 through moving towards product and operational excellence.
As a Senior KM Lead you will play a key role in building a well structured and easy to use and up to date knowledge base. It is also your goal to identify and overview the documentation of operational workflows in your area of responsibility.
As a result of your work, our customer support metrics should improve, our handle times and resolution times should decrease and the efficiency metrics of our operations should increase, ultimately resulting in lower operating costs.
You will get to
You will support your team of experts in implementation of our knowledge management strategy and framework.You’ll report directly to the Head of KM, while cooperating with our internal and outsourcing teams, as well as the various support functions like Training, WFM and more. You’ll also join the GSD leads to build an exceptional work environment in your area of focus.
As a Senior KM Lead you will utilise industry specific methodologies such as Business Process Model and Notation and Technical Writing. Implementing and advocating our knowledge management framework you’ll help build a process database, monitor their documentation, implement measurement of impact, and coordinate sharing the knowledge. You will act as ambassador of the knowledge management culture in the organisation.
- Contributes and supports Head of KM in strategic discussions
- Responsible for turning KM strategy into regional operational actions
- Responsible for strong collaboration with the operational leads
- Plan, design and implement projects or programs related to knowledge management
- Responsible for relevant KM operations and team
- Monitors KM ops performance of relevant region – overall responsibility over regional KM performance and documentation quality
- Responsible for cross-functional collaboration (e.g. GSD, Ops, Products, L&D)
- Promotes knowledge sharing
- Supports KM ops with best practices, methodologies and defines development path for the team
- Be up to date with operational changes, design and own KM database
- Review and approve process maps and knowledge articles created by Experts working in your team
- Apply Business Process Model and Notation for process documentation initiatives and act as a KM Coach for the assigned teams
- You’re experienced. An experienced people lead with at least 3+ years in a Customer Support Contact Center/Shared Service Center or similar and 3+ years in a leadership role.
- You’re passionate. About customer experience, technology, leading people, building teams, and making a difference for people in your work. These aren’t just lines on a job description, you genuinely enjoy what you do
- You’re data-driven. You’ll help setting targets, drive analysis and implementation projects,based on KPIs for your team and work with all support functions such as Continuous Improvement, Workforce Management, Training and Quality Assurance.
- You get it done. You will drive the performance of your area of responsibility and people reporting to you. You’ll translate operational plans into actions and enable your team to achieve set goals long or short term.
- You’re a team-builder. You’re not hidden in a corner office somewhere, but rather work among your teams – You are hands on! Developing your team, and ensuring that we’re delivering on the business needs by guaranteeing that our procedures and processes are continuously documented and aligned clearly at all levels. You look for the best options for content design solutions and processes. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders from an array of different teams.
- You’re a self-starter. With a proven track record of taking individual ownership and solving problems creatively, you’ll design, develop, and execute projects for your team and the Support Tribe – While also exploring and documenting CS workflows in order to enhance efficiency.
- You’re an exceptional communicator. You’ve got impeccable verbal and written English skills and you’ve worked internationally, cross-team, or cross-geo before, so you’ll quickly pick up on how best to communicate effectively across different cultures, time zones, and whatever else – You also welcome an open feedback culture, happy both giving and receiving feedback to or from anyone in the organization.
- You’re flexible. Under more normal circumstances, you may travel internationally 2 or 3 times a year (usually for a week or two), as well as potential ad hoc trips for 1-off projects, and you’re comfortable with a varied work schedule since you’ll occasionally be starting early or staying online late for meetings with our US or APAC teams – and you’ll definitely need to embrace a sometimes ambiguous, fast-paced environment and be excited to solve new problems.
- You’re reliable. You’ll be a model Knowledge Management emissary as you effectively manage, delegate, oversee, or contribute to cross-team projects, no sweat – You’ve also got the ability to multitask and handle a varied workload, and you always take responsibility in challenging situations – In short, you get it done .
- You’ve got some writing / knowledge management skills. Having a good understanding of Business Process Model and Notation, Content Design or similar will be a good start, or you are willing to learn these.
- You’re customer-focused. This should go without saying, but this is your guiding light. Our customers come first and we make no compromises on that, so you always have the customer’s best interest in mind and you cultivate this mindset into your teams
- You are eligible to be employed in Hungary – we can not offer visa sponsorship to this role.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.