Wise is one the fastest growing companies in Europe and we’re on a mission: to make money without borders the new normal. Built by and for people who live global lives. We’ve got 10 million customers across the globe and we’re growing. Fast.
We’re looking for an IT Technician to help support our existing services, tools and infrastructure, as well as make sure they’re secure and fit for the job. You will also have a chance to onboard new tools and learn to manage them regularly. Your opinions and initiatives about how we could improve our work will be highly valued. Your work impacts everybody in the company, directly or indirectly.
What you’ll be doing
As a Technician, you will help us to manage tickets related to user access requests. You will help the team by participating in projects related to user access management requirements and tools. You will also be closely working with our service owners to review approval flows and with the engineering team on configuration.
- Respond to tickets as necessary through Jira Service Desk.
- Participate in projects related to user access management requirements and tools.
- Participate in periodic user access audits.
- Collaborate with other teams on onboard and offboard tools according to internal policies.
- Find ways to improve.
- You’re a learner – new projects, new tools, new services mean you get to learn.
- You’re self-sufficient and resourceful, you like finding out answers and solutions to your problems.
- You have good time management skills.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills (English);
- You love technology, you keep yourself up to date about changes and how they affect you and your work.
- You’re able to work under pressure.
- You love helping people and finding the best tools.
- You happily share your experiences and knowledge in the team.
- You describe yourself as a team player.
The experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in working as an IT Technician (or other relevant IT work experience) for at least 2 years.
- Experience with working in Jira/Confluence or any other ticketing system.
- Experience in working with Saas applications.
Experience or knowledge of scripting and any level of ITIL Certification is a bonus.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got the experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.