We’re looking to hire a passionate and energetic Volume Recruiter into our Tampa office! Our Recruitment team at Wise is growing quickly, so we’re looking for an experienced recruiter to hire into our payment operations, compliance operations, and financial crimes teams! 🚀
You’ll receive a competitive package including a competitive starting salary + Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) in a profitable company + best in class benefits! (more info below 😉)
Read more about open roles and Wise here: https://www.wise.jobs
This Recruiter will own talent management for our high-volume operational and FinCrime teams as we grow. You’ll be a key member of a growing recruitment team with a focus on delivering exceptional talent while keeping candidate and hiring manager experience front and center of what you do.
As a Recruiter you are a vital ‘gatekeeper’ to the overall success of Wise, and you’ll be a key driver of our culture and values with the hires that you make. The right person will have thorough knowledge of talent management, understand how to partner effectively with team members and stakeholders, and have a boundless “get things done” attitude!
You’ll report to the Head of Americas Recruitment and have the support of the established non-tech recruitment team in Tampa. Specifically, you’ll…
- Help us scale and grow our operational and FinCrime teams so we can help millions more customers save money using Wise
- Build long-term relationships with talented candidates and guide them through a seamless end-to-end process, supporting them every step of the way
- Exceed our candidate’s expectations, even those who were unsuccessful – giving them the best possible experience (you never know, the perfect role might come up later! 😉)
- Partner with our hiring teams so they have the information they need and everyone agrees to a clear attraction and interview process
- Use data to figure out the blockers to hiring, set KPIs, communicate how these can be achieved, and continually optimize the process to make sure it is globally scalable
- Collaborate with the wider People Team so that everything from offers, background checks, and onboardings happen like clockwork for your candidates
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success – you’ll have the freedom to define the vision and the responsibility for making it happen
- Work autonomously while demonstrating impact in an environment where regular transparent feedback and change is the norm
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand that everyone needs a little something different, so we’ll do our best to make it happen
- Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge, and self-starting attitude
A bit about you:
- You’re an experienced recruiter with track record of success in hiring exceptional non-technical talent – not just measured in hiring success, but in candidate and stakeholder satisfaction – previous recruiting experience is required
- You’re ready to go beyond just sourcing and managing the interview process, looking at the bigger picture instead – you can spot the great candidates and those with great potential without relying on qualifications or titles
- You’re an adaptable self-starter – someone who can use their own initiative to keep things running at pace and doesn’t sit around waiting for answers to come to them
- You’re comfortable dealing with ambiguity and an always-changing environment and a perfectionist with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- You’re a creative problem solver. A tricky niche role won’t get you down. It’s a challenge that just spurs you on to find a new approach and try something new. You’re curious and get a real kick out of learning different skills
- You’re a confident communicator and influencer, being totally comfortable talking to people of any level, whether it’s in person, on the phone or in writing. You understand how best to adapt your approach to your audience
- You’re data-driven in your approach and can effectively manipulate and present data to influence stakeholders
- You have experience identifying and engaging passive talent, particularly in Austin, as we’re looking for someone with an established network and market knowledge
- If you speak any additional languages, particularly Portuguese or Spanish, that’s an added bonus but not a requirement
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS and/or Workday HRIS is also a bonus
- Previous experience in start-up/scale-ups and/or in the financial space is a bonus
- You must already be legally authorized to work in the US, we cannot support Visa sponsorship for this role
- This is NOT a remote position, this is a hybrid position based in Tampa, FL
- 💵 Competitive annual starting salary, based on experience
- 🚀 RSU's in a rapidly growing company
- 💪 An annual self-development budget
- 🩺 Medical, dental, & vision insurance – including HSA and FSA options
- 💝 Company-paid: Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, and an EAP program
- 💻 Hybrid working – up to 3 days/week working from home, the other 2 days in the office
- 🐶 Pet friendly offices
- ☀️ 25 days PTO, 15 sick days, 11 holidays, 5 compassionate leave days, 3 paid “Me” days and a paid volunteer day, annually
- 🏝️ A paid 6-week sabbatical leave after four years
- 👶🏼 18-weeks of paid parental leave, after a year with us
- 💰 401k with up to a 4% employer match
- Click HERE for more info on benefits
We’re people without borders — without judgment or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic. 💙
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tampa office
In the centre of the Sunshine State, you can find our Tampa office, surrounded by theme parks, entertainment spots and sports galore.