We are looking for a People Advisor to join our Tallinn People Advisors team
- Previous and demonstrable experience in HR Generalist / People Operations Specialist role
- Strong knowledge of Estonian employment law and working practices
- Experience in advising and dealing with a range of employee relations matters end to end
- A strong growth mindset – being resilient to and excited about change, with the opportunities it brings and the multiple projects you’ll be involved with
- A heap of empathy and emotional intelligence – you’ll need to be able to communicate effectively with all kinds of people both in person and in writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Estonian
- Eagle-eyed attention to detail
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
Extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience working within an international team
- Experience working in an organisation during hyper-growth phase
A bit about you (attributes):
- People operations expertise – you have a excellent knowledge of People Operations areas of work and issues alongside understanding of HR processes and legislation in Estonia
- Independent thinker – you’re willing to challenge the status quo, speak up and help others see things from other perspectives
- Collaborative – relationships get you out of bed in the morning, building and fostering them over time. Also not afraid to challenge and say no, without creating damage
- Data savviness – you’ll always start with data, facts and insights to help inform your approach to solving problems and analysing needs
- Creative problem solver – we’re not a ‘one size fits all’ kind of business and we’re not looking for off-the-shelf solutions; we need you to think creatively and be flexible in your outlook
- Project management – you’ll be strongly solutions-focused, able to identify problems and drive initiatives that have a measurable impact
- Regional / multi-site experience – you’re experienced in supporting leaders and employees split across geographies and timezones
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.