We’re looking for an enthusiastic, data-driven Senior Paid Display and Programmatic Executive to join our growing team at Wise. The role is a unique opportunity to join a team who have been testing and learning while working closely with ad platforms to help millions discover our app and save money by using Wise on the go! The challenge is big and the learning curve is steep, but you’ll be well supported by a friendly and resilient team.
This position would be based in London or Tallinn (depending on your preference and current location).
So what’s the role?
This is an all-round performance marketing role — you’ll be building, scaling, and executing direct response campaigns, using your data analytics and creative skills to efficiently optimise multiple accounts and drive growth globally.
- Owning regional programmatic display and video campaigns in line with the related growth strategies
- Optimize existing campaigns and launching new ones whenever appropriate
- Evaluating creative performance and working with our Creative team to produce best-in-class display and video ad content to get the Wise story out there
- Evaluating audiences’ performance, continuously looking for new tests involving 1st and 3rd party data.
- You’ll also work towards ensuring all available languages and any new markets are covered in the regions you manage
- Working closely with analysts to spot issues with data as well as opportunities to improve campaign performance
- Working with other Performance Marketing channels to share insights and learnings to help maximise performance of your campaigns and potentially uncover any testing opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- An entrepreneurial, resilient spirit, hungry to test and learn on the go.
- A team player with strong communication skills to lead and drive to help others become better at what they do
- A strong analytical mindset. This means being comfortable and confident in organising and analysing data to spot problems and draw conclusions
- Capability to make autonomous decisions – You’ll have the autonomy to use what you learn to prioritise, take decisive actions and execute freely with the goal of improving performance in your region
- Deliver clear, concise reporting on performance at campaign, regional and channel levels
- Experience running app, display and video ads on Google Ads
- Experience running programmatic mobile, display and/or video ads on a DSP, ideally with significant focus on DR
- Giving and receiving high-fives, virtually and in-person
Additional skills we would value:
- A good understanding of SQL
- Experience with scripts for Google Ads or knowledge of JS or Python
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or a similar data visualisation tool
- Experience running activity (ideally in EU, ANZ or Asian markets)
- Experience working in a fast-paced business
A bit about Wise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At Wise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At Wise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you. And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.