Senior Product Analytics Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Lead who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to develop a strong analytical muscle at Wise and an empowered team of Analysts, and partner with our Product teams to help drive data-driven and innovative growth decisions.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Analytics Manager who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to develop a strong analytical muscle at Wise and an empowered team of Analysts, and partner with our Product teams to help drive data-driven and innovative growth decisions.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to lead a growing team of Analysts and Analyst Leads, and work with senior stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Design, Research & Banking to inform what we build next which will have a direct impact on how we add value to our customers and grow as a business.
You’ll help shape Analytics at Wise, drive initiatives to fuel excellence across our function, develop the next generation of Analyst Leads and bring your experience and insights into real change for our customers and help drive our mission forward!
At Wise our mission is Money Without Borders – instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free. Whether our customers are sending money to another country, spending money abroad, or making and receiving international business payments, Wise is on a mission to make their lives easier and save them money.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- Lead a team of 2+ Analyst Leads and 15+ Analysts, and coach in particular on team building topics
- Continue to build out the Analyst Team, and set the bar for hiring. Inspire and role model values
- Actively Identify opportunities for Analyst development and internal mobility to ensure growth
Analytics Excellence & Rigour
- Identify opportunities for cross-domain collaboration among the whole Analyst Team
- Identify and lead initiatives to increase analytical rigour and quality at Wise
- Set the bar and share best practices across the whole Analyst Team
- Ensure Wise’s data assets are keeping pace with needs
- Actively share your knowledge with and support other Leads and Analysts
- Maintain a healthy pace of execution across the whole Analyst Team
- Represent Wise and the Analyst Team internally and externally through thought leadership and best practice sharing
- Work with a cross functional team of Product, Engineering, Design and Research leads and problem-solve on analytical and people topics
- Identify cross-product opportunities and partner with other Senior Leads to kick off projects, and coach in delivery of these
- Feedback on product priorities and ensure Wise is focussing on the largest opportunities
- Maintain a data-driven culture at Wise, where non-analysts can answer their own questions
A bit about you:
- You have experience working in similar product-driven roles and in a leadership role with a track record of developing and coaching teams of Analysts and Analyst Leads
- You’ve worked in cross functional teams involving Product, Engineering, Design and Research, and have experience influencing and driving decisions among senior leaders in a product-driven company
- You have a strong working knowledge of data related areas, including data science and data engineering:
- You have advanced SQL skills
- You’re proficient with Python/R, able to automate complex processes and construct robust data pipelines
- You’ve successfully set up and run A/B tests before and have a strong understanding of testing and experimental design
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously
Some extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- You have helped build out analytics teams
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.