Wise is one the fastest growing companies in Europe and we’re on a mission: to make money without borders the new normal. We’ve got 12 million customers across the globe and we’re growing. Fast.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply.
So, we’re building a new one.
What you’ll be working on
You will be working as part of the Security squad in our Physical Security subteam. This team is focused on the technical physical security side – facilities access and cameras. In this team you can make sure that our facilities are secure and systems are maintained.
- Passionate about Security
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of facilities access management systems, access card types and configurations
- Knowledge of access control lock types, door sensors and ability to plan them
- Self-starter with a track record of successfully working with a wide array of functional groups across an organisation and as well as working independently
- Knowledge of conducting physical risk assessments
- Knowledge of conducting physical security investigations
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Are willing to travel, to work and learn with other teams
- Be excited to work in a high-growth company, and throw themselves fully into a revolution
- Be open, communicative, and fun to work with
Nice to haves
- Experience with drawing surveillance camera architecture and network diagrams, also access control system diagrams with readers and controllers
- Low voltage cabling and electronics understanding
- Experience with our technical stack eg. access control (readers, controllers), CCTV etc
What you get back:
- 🚀 RSU’s in a growing company
- 💪 An annual self-development budget
- 🐶 Pet friendly offices
- 🏃♀️Lots of fun group activities like yoga, running and boardgame nights
- 🎉 An annual, all-expenses-paid company trip, Summer Days
- 🏝️ A paid 6-week sabbatical leave after four years
- 🚀 Visa and relocation assistance
- 💻 Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand that everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen.
Find out more about our Tallinn office.
Interested? Find out more:
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.