Wise is one of the fastest growing companies globally. And it’s not just our business that’s growing fast, our people and teams are growing too!
We're looking for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join our Asia Pacific (APAC) recruitment team based in Singapore.
Your mission will be to partner with the recruiters in the APAC team, providing excellent administrative support to the recruitment team and the hiring teams we support across APAC. Our candidates are at the heart of our hiring process, so your objective will be to coordinate the team’s interview activities, with a focus on exceptional candidate experience. A successful Recruitment Coordinator is a self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem solver with a strong desire to contribute.
Here’s where you’ll have impact & how you’ll be contributing to our Recruitment Team:
- Posting roles to our career site and job boards
- Scheduling interviews, managing our AI scheduling tool, and communicating with candidates, interviewers and recruiters if things need to be shuffled around
- Setting up each hiring process in our ATS
- Setting up hired candidates and completing other administrative tasks on our HRIS and ATS systems (We use Greenhouse and Workday here)
- Keeping an eye on our hiring processes and ensuring these are as fast and smooth as possible, for both the candidates and our teams
- Actively participate and support the global Recruitment Team and your fellow Recruitment Coordinators
- Support other Recruitment and People Team initiatives where required
- You’re experienced. You’ve worked previously in recruitment or human resources before and you’re tech savvy, with some understanding of how HRIS and ATS systems work and can master new systems quickly – experience as a Recruitment Coordinator would be excellent, but not required.
- You have exceptional verbal & written English skills – Candidate communications are a big part of this role (any additional languages are always welcome!)
- You're organised. You're methodical in your approach and prioritisation, with a solution-oriented mindset and a strong ability to multitask. Your lead will help you develop and remove blockers if they can, but they won't stand over your shoulder, trusting you with the autonomy to deliver your best work however you see fit to manage your tasks and meet your obligations.
- You're cool under pressure. You take charge in challenging situations and you keep your composure if things get tense – a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is where you thrive.
- You can handle repetition. Some of the key aspects of this role are repetitive administrative processes which require immaculate attention to detail.
- You're a team-player. You're straight up and honest, seriously. You're able to own up to your mistakes and you follow through when you say you will. Most importantly – you understand that having a great working culture is everyone's responsibility, so you treat everyone with respect, you always give a helping hand, and you let our values guide you.
- You're growth-oriented. You understand that an open feedback culture is there to help you learn and grow. You crave information and love learning new things. When you disagree, you challenge ideas, not people.
- Finally, you’re located and legally authorised to work in Singapore and do not require visa sponsorship.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an Impact – You’re not just a number here… you’re often the first point of contact for our candidates and as a helping hand for our hiring teams. We're all about intellectual curiosity, growth, and a solution-oriented mindset, because after all, this isn't just a job to us!
- Be Yourself – We’re looking for team members who have friendly personalities that are fun to work with! We're a data-driven company and we all have performance metrics to maintain, but this is a collaborative effort and you’ll be supported as a whole person every step of the way. We're not interested in drama, only good Karma!
- Work Globally – Our customers are all over the world and our team members are just as diverse. We're 2200+ Wisers strong, with over 70 nationalities working in offices from Tampa to Tokyo, and several places in-between. Our customers come first and we make no compromises on this, but we also take care of our teams, while leaving ego at the door!
- Grow – This is an admin heavy role, with lots of repetitive tasks… but if you’re excited about working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and disruptive environment that will get you out of your comfort zone, you’ll have plenty of room to learn and work on all sorts of hiring and People Team initiatives – whatever the mission, we get it done!
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Singapore office
Wise is located in Paya Lebar — a bustling intersection between the colourful historic neighbourhoods of Geylang and Joo Chiat.