We’re looking for a Partnership Delivery Manager to join our growing Wise Platform team. You’ll help partner banks and non banks leverage our API to offer Wise’s much-loved products through their own infrastructure. This role is a unique opportunity to help reach millions of new customers, transform the international payments experience for bank customers and have significant impact on Wise’s mission
This is not a standard project management role – we are looking for someone that loves the challenge of delivering complex projects whilst understanding the importance of delivering a great product . You will be working independently on integrations into intricate partner IT systems, navigating partner requirements, working through a range of regulations and with an array of stakeholders.
Here’s how you’ll be contribute to Wise Platform
- You’ll lead banks and non bank partners in implementing the Wise solution in their online and mobile platforms, ensuring the final product offers customers a world class international payment experience. Our API documents are public – check these out to start understanding the product.
- Own all aspects of the project, including technical (product build, funds and data flows) as well as non technical components (compliance requirements and contractual agreements). You’ll develop implementation plans and timelines with our partners, holding them accountable to these.
- You’ll go above and beyond to execute – drive the solution scope and phasing, helping banks move at speed whilst reshaping the project as needed throughout. You won’t accept delays and will always propose solutions.
- You’ll navigate the complex internal world of banks and large organisations. You’ll get approvals and remove blockers with, or on behalf of, our internal sponsors to ensure the project stays on track.
- Competently manage senior partner stakeholders, up to CEO and board level, including those not directly involved with the project.
- Support our business development team in the sales process and work with engineers and product managers on partner specific requirements – setting clear scope and proposing new features or improvements to our current offering.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Reinvent the way partners around the world offer international payments to their customers, completely transforming this experience.
- Work on one of the biggest levers of our mission. We are able to reduce prices by scaling the volume of money we move – and a lot of that volume passes through banks and businesses.
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand that everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen.
A bit about you
- You have experience in delivering highly impactful projects of APIs or other integrations within banks or non bank partners. You understand the way a typical bank or business defines and executes a project, with a solid understanding of bank systems and the challenges they face.
- You are equally comfortable working on technical and compliance requirements, legal obligations and commercial models and able to shape and influence a partner’s thinking on these points.
- You understand how internal stakeholders influence partner decisions. You’re always prepared to question the decisions partners make, instead of taking them as a given.
- You’re creative in finding solutions when discussions are blocked. You’ll have a number of ways to quickly reach agreements that work for us, the bank and customers.
- You’re an excellent, influential communicator: An effective communicator, you’re straight up and honest. You can adapt your communication style to different audiences. You’re able to persuade others and you aren’t afraid to challenge something when you need to.
- You strive to be the best: Self-driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own and your customers' goals.
- You are customer-focused. At Wise, they always come first, so you need to be enthusiastic about helping our customers and delivering on our mission.
Some extra skills that would be awesome
- You understand how international payments work
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.