As a Recruiter at Wise you’ll be responsible for hiring the best talent for Operational and Business teams across APAC. You’ll own talent management, helping our teams to scale to enable Wise to achieve our mission – money without borders. You’ll be a key member of the recruitment team with a focus on delivering exceptional talent while keeping candidate and hiring manager experience front and centre of what you do.
Culture is everything to us at Wise and identifying, finding and selecting the best talent to support our highly collaborative and non-hierarchical culture is key. As a Recruiter you are vital to the overall success of Wise. The right person will have an excellent knowledge of talent management and understand how to partner effectively.
- You’ll help us scale our Operational and and Business teams over the next few years so we can help more customers save money using Wise
- You’ll manage candidates end-to-end ensuring they receive the best possible experience in line with Wise values, even if they weren’t successful (you never know, the perfect role might come up later), and build a strong talent network locally and internationally
- You’ll build and develop relationships with with hiring teams, guiding them through processes
- Always seeking growth opportunities, not afraid to step outside of your comfort zone and take a risk
- Collaborate with sourcers to understand the candidate market and engage the best talent
- Use data to support your hiring recommendations, as well as using it to retro processes, figure out the blockers to hiring, communicate how these can be overcome and continually optimise the process to make sure it is globally scalable
- Partner with hiring teams and other People teams (e.g. People Operations), to support various initiatives (e.g. referral programs, talent mapping, salary benchmarking, etc)
- You’ll build and develop relationships with with inspiring hiring teams and guide them through the hiring process
A bit about you:
- You have a proven track record of hiring exceptional talent while delivering the best partnering experience to candidates and hiring teams
- You are an adaptable self-starter – someone who can use their own initiative to keep things running at pace and won’t wait for answers
- You are good with tooling and make data driven decisions by running reports, building dashboards and implementing new systems
- You are resilient and curious by nature – you like flipping ambiguity, failures and set-backs in their head by actually using them as learning opportunities
- You are a creative problem solver. A tricky role won’t get you down. It’s a challenge that just spurs you on to find a new approach and try something new. You're curious and get a real kick out of learning different skills
- You are a confident communicator and influencer, comfortable talking to people of any level, whether it’s in person, on the phone or in writing. You understand how best to adapt your approach to your audience
- Data Driven. You’re able to use data to build narratives and influence change. You can make evidence-based decisions and you’re able to use data to measure impact
- Flexible & adaptable. You’re able to switch effectively between tasks and deal with constantly-changing workload and priorities.
- Initiative. You’re able to identify and seize opportunities. You can work with limited guidance to solve problems.
- Big Thinker. You understand the impact of your work on the success of the company. You’re able to create well thought-through action plans built around the big picture. You consider others and you’re aware of the impact your work has on other teams. You’re always thinking and planning for scalable and sustainable solutions
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Singapore office
Wise is located in Paya Lebar — a bustling intersection between the colourful historic neighbourhoods of Geylang and Joo Chiat.