Workforce Management Planner – Relocation Sponsored
We’re looking for a WFM Planner to join our growing team in Tallinn. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission and help millions more people save money by using Wise.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a rich dataset and drive insights to develop our workforce management ways of working, which will have a direct impact on how we add value to our customers and shape our organisation.
You’ll drive workforce management analysis and develop scenarios, to help us understand pain-points and where the biggest opportunities lie. You’ll partner with operations, product managers and the analyst guild to generate real change for our customers and help drive our mission forward!
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the WFM team:
- Create and optimise capacity planning, so that our customers get support within defined service-level agreements
- Create complex analytical and performance reports. Help support teams engage with data to improve key Operations metrics
- Proactively contribute to, create and own changes to operating models both in Operations and Workforce Management teams, helping us improve efficiency
- Conduct ad hoc scenario simulations and sensitivity analysis to ensure optimal resource allocation
- Administer Workforce Management tools, making sure all inputs are up to date with the business needs
- Create basic data automations to improve efficiency of Workforce Management processes
- You’ve at least 2 years of experience in Workforce Management Planning, Revenue Management, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, FP&A or in a similar role
- You’ve experience with Workforce Management tools, metrics and processes
- You’ve a proven track record in dealing with large volumes of data and creating actionable insights
- You’re familiar with forecasting techniques
- You’re an advanced spreadsheets user (including knowledge of VBA or Google Apps Script)
- You’ve experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and turning complex data into an easy to follow story
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously.
Some extra skills that would be great:
- You’re familiar with Python or any other scripting language.
- You’ve strong SQL skills (including window functions, CTEs).
- You’ve knowledge of contact-centre metrics and operating models.
PS! If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter in English, and answering the application questions.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.