Lead Data Analyst – Compliance
We’re looking for a Lead Data Analyst who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to partner with our global compliance team. Creating true money without borders means we need to build the best local setups within each of our markets and requires us to work closely with our regulators to assure we comply with local regulations.
Lead Data Analyst – Compliance
We’re looking for a Lead Data Analyst who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to partner with our global compliance team.
Creating true money without borders means we need to build the best local setups within each of our markets and requires us to work closely with our regulators to assure we comply with local regulations.
You will be key in helping our teams understand the compliance risks across the globe, actively working with teams on compliance oversight and assurance. Leading the analyst team and taking ownership of the data we provide to our regulators.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Directly contribute to our mission to make money without borders a reality.
- Build a world-class compliance data analytical team that builds high trust in our customers and external partners.
- Travel when needed to our offices across the globe to connect to local compliance experts.
- To be a part of our 80+ analysts where you will have the opportunity to take part in hackathons, team events and share and gain knowledge with your functional colleagues.
A bit about you:
- You are passionate about the compliance/risk space and understand what our regulators require of us.
- You have experience in regulatory reporting and building risk controls.
- You’ve led an analyst team before, and have experience hiring and growing the team.
- You’re hands on – You thrive as a player-coach. You are able to operate at many levels of detail, flipping between executing as an individual contributor and leading your team.
- You have advanced SQL skills.
- You’re proficient with Python/R, able to automate complex processes and construct robust data pipelines.
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.