In this brand new role within Wise you will be responsible for deploying programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing Wise Platform teams to execute the core-aspects of their jobs more effectively, especially as it relates to selling and revenue performance. Prospects for Wise Platform are midsize and enterprise accounts that have the potential to plug into Wise’s payment infrastructure.
The way prospective customers can integrate with our payment infrastructure depends on the type of prospect, industry they are in and level of implementation support needed. To explain this to prospective customers in a way they understand our offering and would want to convers with us about these integration options, is where we need your help.
This role is essential when it comes to defining, creating and monitoring the performance of the right tools and content for our customer facing teams (our business development and customer success teams) that engage with and convert prospects.
Day to day
- Identify and maintain go to market strategies to reach our key target verticals beyond inbound marketing
- Messaging testing
- Monitor end-to-end performance of customer facing material
- Manage (and where needed create) customer facing product marketing & sales material
- Manage (and where needed create) internal sales material (eg. sales playbooks, conversation starters, new joiner training materials)
The role will fall under the enterprise & midsize marketing team and will therefore be seamlessly connected to inbound marketing efforts as well, to be part of that ideal end to end funnel to enable the business development teams to connect with marketing qualified leads in the right way at the right time, as well as being enable them to perform super targeted outbound efforts.
- Fluent in English
- You have a background in financial services, B2B Accountancy/Payroll SaaS solutions, banking or payments API platforms
- You have experience in midsize & enterprise industry / verticalized content creation, messaging and product propositions
- You are tech savvy, meaning to quickly be able to learn CRMs, Marketing Automation platforms, photoshop and sales outreach tools
- Data-driven by evaluating the results of all sales enablement initiatives in order to improve future iterations
- Understand how buyer journeys work, meaning to quickly be able to put together how and with what to touch prospects at what time during the sales cycle and know how to test and optimise
- Project management skills, able to handle multiple stakeholders across multiple projects
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.