Wise is helping to build a new world – a world without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we are the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
As we continue our journey of rapid growth, you’ll be the driving force helping our People team stay focused on building a world class employee experience for our Wisers, based in our Shoreditch, London office.
You’ll be providing administrative, planning and coordination support to our Chief People Officer (CPO) Isabel Naidoo and become deeply involved in the People team and the wider business.
This is a really exciting opportunity to introduce stronger organisational processes and to partner with a truly global and integral team within Wise (we’re spread across 13 countries and counting!).
- Provide business and administrative support to the CPO including managing a complex diary, travel arrangements and tracking action lists on an hourly, daily and weekly basis; attending meetings where necessary
- Support CPO on specific People organisation projects as well as preparation for key calls (e.g. board meetings).
- Lead internal communications and cross-team collaboration within the People team (e.g. organising regular all hands calls, socials or offsites).
- Support and develop People leadership forums including managing agendas / actions / risks and issues and providing support to the people leadership team in the form of complex meeting scheduling.
- Assist with the planning and review sessions across Wise that need People team input.
- Produce periodic project highlight reports
- Maintain list of ‘possible’/pipeline projects
A bit about you:
- You have mid-senior level experience as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant in a high growth company, ideally supporting a global team with multiple demands.
- You act with total discretion and can be trusted with confidential and/or sensitive matters.
- You’re excellent at building relationships and leveraging these for better outcomes.
- You’re a self starter and love to work autonomously. You’re able to identify gaps and streamline processes with minimal guidance from others.
- You use your initiative and sound judgement to make decisions in a rapidly changing environment with competing priorities.
- You’re organised and able to juggle multiple responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times.
- You have excellent communication skills. You match your communication style to the specifics of the situation, and audience.
- You’re proficient in using Google Suite and other collaboration tools, such as Slack. You’re able to conduct basic data analysis using Google spreadsheets.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.