Wise is helping to build a new world – a world without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
As we continue our journey of rapid growth, the People team’s job is to help Wise to grow, develop and build for the future. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an experienced Reward Partner who can take our reward strategy to the next level of growth for Wise. You’ll be building frameworks to support our Leaders when it comes to making informed compensation decisions. You’ll also drive changes to make our total reward package even more compelling.
- Apply your expertise across a full range of reward activities, including leading the design, planning and implementation of our compensation and benefit initiatives.
- Deliver high impact reward projects as we continue to build our reward frameworks, scaling in line with the growth of Wise.
- Partner with People team colleagues across the globe; closely collaborating with People Partners and Advisors, Recruitment and Analytics in order to drive key Reward objectives forward.
- Being a point of contact for market pricing, role evaluations and compensation and benefits analysis and recommendations
- Monitor competitive reward trends, evaluate options and make recommendations as appropriate to help ensure that Wise policies reflect best practice
- Develop and coordinate communications and activities designed to educate and inform Leads and employees about reward programmes
The role will be instrumental in identifying process improvements to enhance the effectiveness of our reward programmes and to take our Reward team to the next level.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- work in a high impact, fast growing global team where you have freedom to bring your expertise to the table and be creative in how you approach and tackle reward challenges. We’re always keen to learn and listen to new ideas.
- be challenged and grow as you’ll be working with leads and employees – using data to solve reward based problems, coming up with solutions to drive attraction and retention in order to help us reach our mission.
- build for the future, we’re working to build out frameworks and processes that work best for Wise, meaning solutions that may have worked at other companies might not work best for us – we don’t have it all figured out yet and that’s part of the fun.
A bit about you:
Here’s a little bit about what we think you’ll need to be successful and happy in this role:
- Deep technical expertise – you’ll have both a depth and breadth of experience in compensation, with particular emphasis on benchmarking all job types across global organisations using multiple external data sources/survey tools
- Worked in a high growth and international company – this’ll help you know how to deal with ambiguity and shifting priorities and you’ll need to have experience of designing solutions that take account of different legislative jurisdictions and cultural norms
- Led reward projects – you’ll know how to scope a problem and craft a plan to deliver meaningful results – and you won’t be afraid of rolling up your sleeves to get stuck into the delivery
- Exceptional communicator – you’ll be well-used to working directly with leads and leadership teams, with a skill for taking the complex and making it simple
- Effective analytical influencer – we’re a data led business but that’s not enough; you’ll need to be able to pull out and craft strong narratives from large data sets (using Excel and other tools) and present back with a clear narrative.
- Incredible team player – you’ll be working in partnership with leaders across the business (as well as People teams), so you’ll need to be super collaborative and enjoy helping increase others’ expertise and ownership
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.