Workforce Management Specialist
We’re looking for a Workforce Management Specialist to join our Customer Support team in our Singapore office!
The Customer Support team is looking for a specialist to help build the team, set the goals and agenda and change the way we’re able to service our customers. As a founding member of the team you’ll have the opportunity to design how the team works & what the team works on pretty much from scratch.
Your mission is to:
You can expect working with a number of stakeholders from operational teams, product teams, and analysts. You’ll directly impact how quickly we’re able to service our customers as well as the workload for our internal teammates by working on the new scheduling tool, setting up expectations for individuals and teams as well as understanding our customers needs
- Optimize the Customer Support teams scheduling by utilizing the unique locations (time zones) and the skillset of the Customer Support team
- Forecasting incoming work volumes and needed workforce
- Revise and set performance goals for individuals and larger operational teams
- Reporting previous performance results & suggesting improvements on a weekly and monthly basis
- Supporting and managing systems that enable low maintenance task & shift scheduling as well as result monitoring
- Creating and managing the Customer Support teams schedule on a monthly but also daily basis, as well as tracking absences, shifts, attendance and other expected and unexpected changes in the planned schedules
- First point of contact for changes in the supply of work hours as well as work hour demand
This role will give you an opportunity to:
- Solve a truly global challenge – our rapid growth rate, global customer base and the inherent complexity of moving money makes growing our support model a truly unique challenge right at the heart of our mission
- Be the founding member of the team which will give you an opportunity to have a say in anything and everything the team will decide and build
A bit about you:
- You’re experienced in problem solving. You have experience in working with multiple deadlines and stakeholders that have differing priorities
- You’re passionate about the Wise mission and are able to bring the Customer Support team closer to achieving it
- You’re a good communicator. You’ve got excellent verbal and written English skills and you’ve worked internationally, cross-team, or cross-geo before, so you’ll quickly pick up on how best to communicate effectively across different cultures and time zones – You also welcome an open feedback culture, happy both giving and receiving feedback to or from anyone in the organization
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this
- You get it done. You have track record of identifying and resolving issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- You understand numbers. You’re keen to work with numbers and use them as a guide to solve problems but can also keep a human aspect in mind
- Must already be legally authorized to work in the Singapore, we cannot provide Visa sponsorship for this role
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic. 💙
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Singapore office
Wise is located in Paya Lebar — a bustling intersection between the colourful historic neighbourhoods of Geylang and Joo Chiat.