Vendor Quality Coordinator
We’re looking for a Vendor Quality Coordinator to join our growing team in Budapest. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, grow as a compliance specialist and help save millions more people money.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the team:
- Build and maintain a positive work environment and scaling company culture and values,
- Develop a strong relationship with Customer metric stakeholders,
- Measure and contribute to the improvement of Quality via customer input.
- Taking ownership of implementing and operating our Customer Experience programme.
- Build connections between stakeholders and quality teams and facilitate collaboration. Identify new collaboration needs.
- Measure and perform Root Cause Analysis on what our customers are saying and drive improvements.
- Act as the main point of contact for Customer metrics.
- Drive Customer input and feedback into Wise.
- You’re experienced, you have worked with stakeholders of all levels.
- You’re a great communicator. You’ve got impeccable verbal and written English skills and you’ve worked internationally, cross-team, or cross-geo before so you’ll quickly pick up on how best to communicate effectively across different cultures, time zones, and whatever else – You also welcome an open feedback culture, happy both giving and receiving feedback to or from anyone in the organisation;
- On top of this, you’re able to adapt to Wise type of communication;
- You’re a relationship-builder. You’re not hidden in a corner office somewhere, but rather work among your teams – You are hands on! Developing your relationships, and ensuring that we’re delivering on the business needs by guaranteeing that our procedures and processes are continuously improved, simplified and aligned clearly at all levels. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders from an array of different teams;
- Your a role model to others, demonstrating commitment and vision of challenging goals and objectives
- You’re a planner. You set proper priorities and can anticipate obstacles when planning. You track progress and completion of activities to meet your objectives and can convert these into workable activities;
- You hold yourself and others accountable for achieving established and measurable performance expectations;
- You look for incremental improvements in work processes and results. You constantly look for ways to streamline work processes, eliminating steps that don’t add value or rearranging them to facilitate the workflows. You look beyond the symptoms to uncover root causes of problems and question the status quo to ensure the processes and results continue to be relevant;
- You pay attention to details, when completing tasks you’re thorough and accurate;
- You’re analytical: you are comfortable working with data, noticing patterns, trends and things of note and you can draw meaningful conclusions from them. You can use this to solve problems, make decisions and provide recommendations to your leads, colleagues and other stakeholders of your job;
- On top of this, you have a good command of Looker or other BI tools;
- You’re able to prioritise, identify, and adopt solutions around the big picture to include collateral effects on other teams and processes;
- You’re punctual, well organised and able to divide their time between specific activities in order to get things done;
- You’re autonomous. You’re able to work independently and take decisions in main problem solving cases;
- You’re reliable, adaptable and display commitment to the team’s goals;
- While getting things done, you know how to manage your time and energies. You can organise and plan how long you spend on specific activities;
- You are aware of and put into practice data security procedures;
- You’re customer-focused. This should go without saying, but this is your guiding light. Our customers come first and we make no compromises on that, so you always have the customer’s best interest in mind.
- You’re eligible to work in Hungary/ the EU
If you’re interested in the position apply by submitting your CV and cover letter in English, In your cover letter please explain your interest in this role and why do you want to join this specific team in Wise.
Please note that an application without a cover letter will not be considered.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Budapest office
Architecture straight out of a fairytale, unrivalled hospitality and a commendable love of paprika… our office in 'Angel Land' awaits.