As a financial technology service/company moving billions of GBP of customer money in over 70 countries, Wise must have bulletproof financials & pricing. We need timely, accurate and scalable financial data to make accurate business decisions inside the company.
Due to continued and rapid growth we’re on the hunt for a Senior Analyst to join our Pricing team in Shoreditch, London. You’ll be part of the team that helps pilot the rocket ship.
- Your focus will be using your technical & modelling skills to support the development and maintenance of our cost allocation framework, and support new pricing models and propositions
- You will support initiatives to improve underlying data structures to keep cost allocation models sustainable
- You will further be working on our regular repricing, helping us decrease prices of existing products.
- The structured process you develop and maintain should be as automated as possible and the outputs adhere to numerous internal requirements
- This will involve working within our product and analyst community to deeply understand the link between our product and financials, as well as other teams’ analytics and Wise’s systems
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Play a crucial role – in using data to help understand Wise’s economics & pricing principles, you will develop and maintain models and support the team that sets the price that our customers pay
- Own your own path to success – you’ll have a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Learn and grow – there’s a lot to be done!
A bit about you:
- Passionate about what we’re building at Wise
- Strong grasp of SQL – including constructing data model pipelines
- Worked in a data analytics role for 2+ years, ideally in a fast growing start-up or scale-up environment
- Love digging in data, numbers, thinking systematically, and analyzing inter-dependencies.
- Can work autonomously, take initiative and responsibility
- Ability to operate to defined timelines while working and effectively communicating with people from different backgrounds – from engineers building systems to non-technical stakeholders
- Humble, comfortable operating with a level of uncertainty, keen to learn
- Ideally you have worked in a finance team before and know the basic terminology
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.