People and Organisational Development Senior Specialist – 2 year contract
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Learning Experience and Design Senior Specialist to join our Tallinn, London or Budapest office, and help ensure all of our people have the skills they need for their role today and for tomorrow.
Reporting into the People and Organisational Development Senior Lead, this is a global position in the Learning Experience and Design team focused on promoting a learning culture – building strong stakeholder relationships and supporting the teams by adopting a coaching mindset, analysing the learning and performance needs and consulting to find the best solutions.
It’s an individual contributor role requiring hands-on planning, designing, developing and delivering learning experiences, team coaching and delivery of a range of projects that meet real customer needs and have a big impact! 🚀
- Design, develop, and deliver impactful and scalable learning experiences for our expanding team of Wisers
- Lead the evaluation of learning initiatives and continue to build data sets to inform and guide the learning experience strategy
- Proactively coach and guide our stakeholders on learning, development and growth matters
- Support the rest of the team and Leads in implementing various People Development products
- Help advance our global function through exploring new learning design, driving innovation, piloting and assessing state-of-the-art tools and technology.
What will you bring to the table?
You’ll be someone with experience of owning complex learning, training and development projects/products in a high growth business. You’ll be looking to take a hands-on role, helping us continue to build learning products and solutions that reinforce how we work, our values and our mission as a company.
- Hands-on experience of instructional design, developing and delivering impactful learning experiences for different audiences – you’ll have deep understanding of the complete learning cycle, from analysis to evaluation
- Excellent facilitation skills – you’ll have facilitated in-person or virtual sessions on behavioural topics, and can coach/mentor participants as required
- Worked in a high growth, international company – this’ll help you know how to deal with ambiguity, shifting priorities and designing development solutions that reinforces our cultural diversity
- Managed and influenced a variety of stakeholders – you’ll be well-used to working with all types of people, talking 1 to 1 or engaging with a large audience or influencing stakeholders at different levels
- Project management and change management mastery – You’ve planned, scoped and implemented large scale projects or change initiatives, so you’ll know how to scope a problem and craft a phased plan, often with an MVP or product development approach. You’re not afraid of rolling up your sleeves to make delivery happen
- Talent analytics – you love measuring your impact through real goals and outcome based thinking, metrics and KPIs to demonstrate real results for individuals, teams and the company
- Creative problem solver – we’re not a ‘one size fits all’ kind of business and we’re not looking for off-the-shelf solutions – we need you to think creatively to help us find good solutions to problems that are anything but clear-cut
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success with the freedom to try out many things and have full responsibility and ownership to execute 💫
- Have real, significant impact through hands-on learning and development delivery for one of the fastest growing financial technology companies globally. The job itself will grow significantly over time, so will provide many personal growth opportunities 🙌
- Use all your experience and skills to bring new thinking and ideas to how we evolve self-directed professional and leadership learning at scale 📚
- Be part of a global team who brings our culture and how we work into all of our development products and activities 🌍
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Budapest office
Architecture straight out of a fairytale, unrivalled hospitality and a commendable love of paprika… our office in 'Angel Land' awaits.